2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Winter Tune
HungryForHeaven
Oct 23 2013, 07:42 PM
Learning Tone Master
Two weeks ago, I could see the most beautiful shades of red, yellow, brown and green when I looked out my kitchen window. Now, after a couple of cold nights, all the leaves are falling off the trees at the slightest hint of wind. It's a little warmer again, but we are doubtlessly heading towards another season here.

Yesterday, I therefore decided to learn the excellent Winter Tune by Piotr Kaczor, which happened to end up in a video that I would like to share. I hope you will enjoy it!

H4H

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Oct 23 2013, 09:29 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Very well done H4H, really enjoyed listening to it !!
Good job smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Socky42
Oct 23 2013, 09:49 PM
GMC:er
Awesome stuff mate!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 23 2013, 09:50 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Thanks for recording this - its an amazing tune and you did it justice! smile.gif
You captured the emotions very well. This composition really conveys the seasons change spirit.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Oct 23 2013, 10:56 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero

That is very nicely played! cool.gif WInter is coming....

--------------------

+Quote Post
Insidious
Oct 24 2013, 01:19 AM
Learning Roadie
Nice! cool.gif

--------------------
"Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice."

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Oct 24 2013, 06:00 AM
Learning Tone Master

This is very good! I really enjoyed your video smile.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Oct 24 2013, 06:37 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey , fine Record i did enjoy it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Oct 24 2013, 09:00 AM
Nice execution of a great compo by a thinner Malmsteen wink.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Oct 24 2013, 09:08 AM
Instructor
Very nice and clean with good tone. Piece of really good work Hungry! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 24 2013, 11:07 AM
Instructor
Great interpretation and clean playing mate! Congrats!!

+Quote Post
Piotr Kaczor
Oct 24 2013, 11:23 AM
Instructor
Right! You did a great job here. Cool tone and awesome phrasing! Like it very much, my friend! smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 24 2013, 03:40 PM
Instructor
Wou mate! This sounds amazing. Your tone, phrasing and feeling are top level on this take. Congratulations! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Oct 24 2013, 07:21 PM
Learning Tone Master
Wow.. ohmy.gif

I already knew this place is packed with nice and kind people, but I didn't expect this overwhelming amount of good response.

Thanks so much, everyone! wub.gif

+Quote Post
Nava
Oct 24 2013, 07:54 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
I did played it myself but Hey!!
Your tone and especially ur feeling is amazing. Like the second part very much, great vibrato:)

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Oct 24 2013, 07:59 PM
Well done Hungry. I keep trying this one and its slowly improving. You did well to learn and execute so well in a day! laugh.gif
This is an amazing tune Piotr...it would surely be good enough IMHO to be a number one single...for the winter of course! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Piotr Kaczor
Oct 24 2013, 09:23 PM
Instructor
It would be great, Headbanger smile.gif We have unusual warm autumn here, but before the first snow I have to think about "Winter tune II" smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Oct 24 2013, 09:33 PM
Learning Tone Master
Thanks again, guys.

Nava, your take was actually one of the reasons that made me want to do it, too!

QUOTE (Piotr Kaczor @ Oct 24 2013, 08:23 PM) *
I have to think about "Winter tune II" smile.gif

For sure I'm not the only one looking forward to Part II!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Oct 24 2013, 11:36 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (HungryForHeaven @ Oct 24 2013, 07:21 PM) *
Wow.. ohmy.gif

I already knew this place is packed with nice and kind people, but I didn't expect this overwhelming amount of good response.

Thanks so much, everyone! wub.gif

well then,, thats it

just kidin

+Quote Post
Blister
Oct 25 2013, 03:05 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
I love listening to your playing. Great job! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:48 AM