> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

Lesson Request - In The Style Of Ritchie Blackmore
IceBurner
Jan 24 2008, 05:38 AM
GMC:er
i was wondering if you can make a lessons in the style of Ritchie Blackmore!
Especialy is rainbow era, '' Gates of Babylon '' etc... meaning, What scale he used offen, his soloing technique etc etc

there is a band that also used his very unique style;
Evil Masquerade
mySpace Evil Masquerade
listen to '' i'll make you burn '', your gona see the blackmore influence.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Jan 25 2008, 01:38 AM
Instructor
nice guitarist riche black more since deep purple i think he used many scales but almost the minor naturel and harmonics and pentatonics and majors

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
IceBurner
Jan 25 2008, 01:48 AM
QUOTE (Hisham @ Jan 24 2008, 07:38 PM) *
nice guitarist riche black more since deep purple i think he used many scales but almost the minor naturel and harmonics and pentatonics and majors

yeah, I though so about the harmonics minor too, very arabian alike sound...made metal !
wink.gif

+Quote Post
dogman
Jan 28 2008, 02:23 AM
Blackmore has a distinct sound that is amazing. I would love to see a lesson based on Perfect Stranger's Knockin at Your Back Door.

Now that is serious guitar playing. I love how he gets that Pukey sound ( sorry, that's the only way I can describe it laugh.gif )

This post has been edited by dogman: Jan 28 2008, 02:23 AM

+Quote Post
Nazgul
Jul 11 2008, 11:04 PM
Maybe a lesson generally in the style of Deep Purple would be awesome, but I don't really know if they have an unique style. blink.gif Nontheless they are amazing, so no offense. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Chuck Norris rules!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 12 2008, 01:17 AM
Instructor
yeah.. you are talking about the most neoclassical oriented of his stuff. Check my Malmsteen style lessons... while I try to do somethin like Gates of Babylon. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Kapto
Aug 3 2008, 10:23 AM
That sounds more like Dio/Sabbath (riff) T. Iomi/Blackmore (solo). I love Blackmore by the way.Great musician+composer+soloist.

--------------------
"It's a long way to the top..."

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:57 AM