9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9  
A New Gmc Hit?
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 26 2013, 04:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Jan 26 2013, 12:09 PM) *
WOW... the back drop for your new vchat control center! No wonder you moved man, you got an upgrade! That looks pro!

yeah! everything is ready for the next Vchat! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeGroot
Jan 26 2013, 08:13 PM
Experienced Guitar Hero
hmmm...great ideas and all. But maybe we should stick with Vonhotch's art... like the carousel. biggrin.gif

But seriously, your art is really kick ass. cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by DeGroot: Jan 26 2013, 08:13 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Jan 26 2013, 09:35 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (DeGroot @ Jan 26 2013, 07:13 PM) *
hmmm...great ideas and all. But maybe we should stick with Vonhotch's art... like the carousel. biggrin.gif

But seriously, your art is really kick ass. cool.gif

Thanks. I am glad you guys like it. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 27 2013, 02:33 AM
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jan 26 2013, 03:35 PM) *

It does kick ass! If I was anywhere near you, I'd have you paint up a guitar body for me man!! It's way cool!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 27 2013, 08:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jan 26 2013, 05:35 PM) *

yes! what do you think we should do now? to define the cover? what do you need from us?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 27 2013, 08:47 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 27 2013, 02:13 PM) *
yes! what do you think we should do now? to define the cover? what do you need from us?

Maybe we outta start a thread for that exclusively... what do ya think Gab? Just thinkin that may help keep our ideas for that easy to find.

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Jan 27 2013, 08:55 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 24 2013, 01:40 PM) *
Wou!! I'm impressed mate! You are VERY talented!! smile.gif I love the idea of combining photo with painting, including something from our cities! Also a guitar and "GMC" should appear there!

I think that what we call "Obelisco" should be there! It's in the center of Buenos Aires. smile.gif

[attachment=30332:Obelisco_1.jpg]

You had mentioned these things right before everbody went off the rails of the Daisy train. laugh.gif And I really liked this first picture. Is this still the direction everyone wants to take? If there are other things that people want to have included that represent them or their country, They can list them and I can try to take everything and make one idea out of it. Usually when I am designing something for someone they give me a bunch of ideas so I can get a feel for what they like and what kind of direction they want to go in, and how much artistic liberty I can take. wink.gif So if anybody else wants to do just like you did Gab that helps a lot, and then I can come up with some ideas or even start rough sketching a couple and you guys can pick. When I first read your post. The first thing that popped into my head was something like King Kong. A big painted ape character holding a guitar hanging off Obelisco, with maybe a GMC shirt on or some planes flying around him like in the movie and one has a GMC banner behind it, or somehow incorporate things that represent all of us into the planes. No one commented on that idea even to tell me it was the worst idea ever, so I didn't know if you guys missed it. So anyway the more ideas that are thrown out there the better idea I can get of what everybody is thinking. The way Gab did it is perfect a picture and a couple things to include.

And I have to say I am very honored to get to do this for all of you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 27 2013, 09:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Jan 27 2013, 04:55 PM) *
You had mentioned these things right before everbody went off the rails of the Daisy train. laugh.gif And I really liked this first picture. Is this still the direction everyone wants to take? If there are other things that people want to have included that represent them or their country, They can list them and I can try to take everything and make one idea out of it. Usually when I am designing something for someone they give me a bunch of ideas so I can get a feel for what they like and what kind of direction they want to go in, and how much artistic liberty I can take. wink.gif So if anybody else wants to do just like you did Gab that helps a lot, and then I can come up with some ideas or even start rough sketching a couple and you guys can pick. When I first read your post. The first thing that popped into my head was something like King Kong. A big painted ape character holding a guitar hanging off Obelisco, with maybe a GMC shirt on or some planes flying around him like in the movie and one has a GMC banner behind it, or somehow incorporate things that represent all of us into the planes. No one commented on that idea even to tell me it was the worst idea ever, so I didn't know if you guys missed it. So anyway the more ideas that are thrown out there the better idea I can get of what everybody is thinking. The way Gab did it is perfect a picture and a couple things to include.

And I have to say I am very honored to get to do this for all of you.

Let me say that everything that you said here sounds great for me... I love the idea of the king kong hanigng off the obelisco with a GMC t-shirt and also the addition of something that represents everybody's countries...

let's continue discussing this here:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=47649

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 7 8 9
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:18 PM