Paul Gilbert "scarified" Lesson On Freelicks.net!
mattacuk
Mar 18 2007, 11:59 AM
Lets go fishing!
I would really like to learn this song but I am concerned Im not yet at the level to attempt it? Also, I was wondering if someone could please tell me what scales this is played in? I really like to know the theory behind what I am playing !!

thanks guys cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stratman33
Mar 18 2007, 03:00 PM
GMC:er
theres no link.....

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Mar 18 2007, 03:57 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Mar 18 2007, 02:00 PM) *
theres no link.....

sorry!
http://www.freelicks.net/Scarified1.htm

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
ezravdb
Mar 18 2007, 09:40 PM
GMC:er
F# minor I thought

This post has been edited by ezravdb: Mar 18 2007, 09:40 PM

--------------------
The coolest new community: Lockerz Wanna join Lockerz?
Send me a PM with your mailadress.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:14 AM