Trying For My Driver's License Tomorow, Pray for me !
snackajacks
Aug 23 2012, 04:06 PM
GMC:er
After a lot of lessons, the time has come that I may go on the exam for my driver's license.
I am nervous ass hell because I have to take the test tomorrow morning at 8. When it is really busy on the road.
PLease guys pray for me !

I'll let you hear if I get it or if I fail.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
thefireball
Aug 23 2012, 04:14 PM
Learning Roadie
I said a prayer for you, and wish you well. May God give you the strength and watchful eye to do things just right on the first try. smile.gif

Brandon

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Aug 23 2012, 04:15 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Good luck and try to stay relaxed! Drive like you would normally drive - and one important advice : don't try to grade yourself and drive like you think the person grading you wants you to drive. Even if you make a mistake - just keep going. They are usually looking for a driver who feels in control and safe - don't go nor too slow nor too fast smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 23 2012, 04:39 PM
Instructor
You will do it, Marc.. we all have the utmost faith in you smile.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 23 2012, 04:51 PM
QUOTE (thefireball @ Aug 23 2012, 03:14 PM) *
I said a prayer for you, and wish you well. May God give you the strength and watchful eye to do things just right on the first try. smile.gif

Brandon

Means a lot Brandon !. Thanks guys for the tips and the faith. My instructor said I'd better eat a banana with a cup of coffee or a
energy drink with caffeine. I think I have never been this nervous in my life, really stupid actually

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 23 2012, 04:52 PM
What's "God"?

Well, you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you.
laugh.gif

SO shackajacks man summon all your INNER mighty STRENGHTS and FORCES to drove that vehicle down the road , don't let the vehicle handle YOU!!!! cool.gif

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Aug 23 2012, 04:54 PM

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Aug 23 2012, 05:14 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Look at it this way: the streets will be so full, you won't have to drive a lot tongue.gif

Seriously, what's the worst that can happen? You could fail, you repeat the test and you will succeed.
So, stay calm and you will pass. Fingers crossed!

Christian

And if you're getting too nervous, just sing Crazy Train in your head.

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 23 2012, 07:41 PM
I just have to make sure not to shout, ALLLL ABOOOOOOAAAAAARD AHAHAHA when I start the engine.

--------------------

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Aug 23 2012, 07:47 PM
Learning Roadie
I'll send one up to the Big man tonight for ya, have a good sleep and a light breakfast tomorrow

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Aug 23 2012, 09:33 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Aug 23 2012, 10:41 AM) *
I just have to make sure not to shout, ALLLL ABOOOOOOAAAAAARD AHAHAHA when I start the engine.

Hahahahaa! I'd pay a dollar to see that biggrin.gif Good luck man!

+Quote Post
Pourliver
Aug 23 2012, 10:05 PM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Aug 23 2012, 08:33 PM) *
Hahahahaa! I'd pay a dollar to see that biggrin.gif Good luck man!

I'd pay way more than a dollar to see that laugh.gif

Good luck ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 24 2012, 08:02 AM
Instructor
Hope it went well, Marc !!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 24 2012, 08:18 AM
Yes I got it !!!! it went really good. thanks guys for the support biggrin.gif so reliefed

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 24 2012, 08:19 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Aug 24 2012, 08:18 AM) *
Yes I got it !!!! it went really good. thanks guys for the support biggrin.gif so reliefed

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!

Congrats Marc - well done ! You are now FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 24 2012, 09:07 AM
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Aug 24 2012, 07:18 AM) *

Congrats guy!
You can now reward yourself with one fatt less snackajacks !!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 24 2012, 09:09 AM
Instructor
Congrats mate! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 24 2012, 09:13 AM
Instructor
And now that means Marc is mobile so he can theoretically drive all over Europe to any of our houses !!! ph34r.gif

+Quote Post
snackajacks
Aug 24 2012, 09:23 AM
thats right, beware haha, first victim is christian. not that far away.
I get my license next thursday. Can't tell how reliefed I am that I got it
the first time. really really awesomee. I already own a car. a honda civic with rolling stones stickers
all over it haha. now I onlu need to burn a cd for my car with METAL !!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 24 2012, 09:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (snackajacks @ Aug 24 2012, 09:23 AM) *
thats right, beware haha, first victim is christian. not that far away.

Yeah, that's what I thought !! laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 24 2012, 09:33 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 24 2012, 08:27 AM) *
Yeah, that's what I thought !! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Leberwurst dude aimed for and locked in! laugh.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:36 PM