2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Hallo Music Addicts :p, -
Pedro
Oct 8 2008, 10:29 PM
GMC:er
Hi,
my name is Pedro and im 25 years old.
I play guitar for about 7 years but until now it was just a thing without any goals
and i decided to change that, because music for me always was a world language for feelings.
Every one understands it. I have no special music direction. The only thing which is important to me is that it needs to be real. Ok... there is music i dont like.. Techno for example. So what realy is important to me is the message in the music.
But of course there are some guitar gurus i realy respect and i look up to.
for example Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Slash, Kirk Hammet, Jimi Hendrix (Not his technique but his improvisation talent), Van Halen,... and new to me is.. a very special guy.. which im allready thankful for his lessons.. Muris Varajic,....
In 2 days i enveloped more then in many months. And not only because of that.. his style and feeling is realy great wink.gif.

Ok maybe i introduce my guitar as well tongue.gif im realy proud of it. I have a Fender Stratocaster which is more then 20 years old and the tone is wow.. realy.. it was 10 years in the case and when i started to play i couldnt believe it.. it was perfectly in tune.. it has a non-interchangeable blues sound.. So thats what i did i just played 1 blues scale over and over again.
You cant imagine how much variations there are to play only 1 scale.. lol i tried some realy dificult things but i was not realy motivated i started some songs and ended up in finding new ones i would like to play. So Guitar playing for me was sadly only a 5 minutes escape from reality day by day. Now it changed i realy like playing hours on it.. but not only that.. i train.. i never did.. but now that i see it works.. if you go the right path you realy can get much better. Its only the path which matters.

So GMC is perfect for me. I can pick up what i need. Maybe i dont pefectly know what i need, but i found the right direction. Thanks to the GMC team.

PS: I often sleep with my guitar too tongue.gif

Greetz to all
Pedro

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Kristofer Dahl: Dec 19 2008, 06:55 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
Oct 8 2008, 10:33 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC mate, nice introduction smile.gif!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fran
Oct 8 2008, 10:33 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Welcome to GMC pedro smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Canis
Oct 8 2008, 10:34 PM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome Pedro, you got me at Hallo ^^

GMC is the perfect place for you. We have a great community where everyone inspires eachother to evolve as musicians =)

Hope to see you around smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pedro
Oct 8 2008, 10:44 PM
Thank you all smile.gif
Btw is there a forum entry in which i can make suggestions for the site or for the learing system? (Found it problem solved tongue.gif)

greetz
Pedro

This post has been edited by Pedro: Oct 8 2008, 10:46 PM

+Quote Post
IDontWantMyUsern...
Oct 8 2008, 10:48 PM
QUOTE (Canis @ Oct 8 2008, 11:34 PM) *
Welcome Pedro, you got me at Hallo ^^

GMC is the perfect place for you. We have a great community where everyone inspires eachother to evolve as musicians =)

Hope to see you around smile.gif

You wondered if he was a Norwegian too, right? tongue.gif
-

As Kuba said - nice introduction, really told me alot about you! And welcome to GMC! biggrin.gif
By the way, I saw that you were on the chat. I should have had a talk with you, but I have to pack my stuff as I am going to Oslo for the weekend tongue.gif Try to get more people there, we really need to use it more!

This post has been edited by IDontWantMyUsername: Oct 8 2008, 10:49 PM

--------------------
My stuff:

Ibanez S320
Marshall MG100HDFX half stack
Line6 PODxt
Digidesign Mbox Pro

Songs I'm writing down/learning at the moment:

Children of Bodom - Downfall

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Oct 8 2008, 10:55 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Pedro,tons of music addicts are here,
you'll enjoy your time for sure,thanks for your kind words tho. smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Pedro
Oct 8 2008, 10:56 PM
IDontWantMyUsername:
Actually im not, but i am european tongue.gif
Im a portugease guy living in germany.
I was afraid that i get a bit to philosophical, but isnt music a philosphie?! wink.gif

"Hello" would be right ... in germany it is Hallo so i made a mistake. I didnt sleep well.. tongue.gif the past 2 days i totaly played more then 10 hours guitar.. thats almost as much i did in the past 7 years *jokingly*
If im honest, i didnt sleep at all tongue.gif

Welcome to GMC Pedro,tons of music addicts are here,
you'll enjoy your time for sure,thanks for your kind words tho.

Im only honest. There are many good technique based guitarists. But it is realy rare to find guitarists which put there focus on feeling the music that good as you do. So im the one to thank you because you do your best to make the musicians live easier and beauty. I think it is this combination which motivates me. Not only envelope technique but doing it without having the fear to lose the focus on what real matters, feeling the music! smile.gif

greetz
Pedro

This post has been edited by Pedro: Oct 8 2008, 11:09 PM

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 8 2008, 11:34 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Welcome Pedro smile.gif

+Quote Post
sigma7
Oct 8 2008, 11:36 PM
welcome! enjoy!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Lester
Oct 8 2008, 11:47 PM
Learning Roadie
Welcome Pedro!!
Hallo is actually the Dutch word for Hello smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 8 2008, 11:49 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Great introduction , welcome to GMC Pedro ! Have fun! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Oct 9 2008, 12:16 AM
Instructor
welcome man! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Oct 9 2008, 12:29 AM
Instructor
Great introduction

Welcome to GMC

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
CompleteNewbie
Oct 9 2008, 05:21 AM
Welcome to GMC biggrin.gif , have fun!!!!

--------------------
Current Equipment
Squire Fender Strat
Frontman 15G Amp
Line 6 Pod 2.0

Wanted
Angus Young Gibson SG

+Quote Post
audiopaal
Oct 9 2008, 08:45 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
Welcome to GMC smile.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Oct 9 2008, 08:49 AM
Ultimate Tone Guru
Welcome to the site man you will definently learn alot here

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Oct 9 2008, 04:48 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Pedro, many of us here are like you when it comes to guitar, enjoy the site

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 9 2008, 09:26 PM
Instructor
Welcome aboard GMC man! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Oct 9 2008, 10:10 PM
Instructor
welcome to the site

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 01:01 AM