3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Kris Singing, "Collection Of Sins": hear me sing a song?!
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 2 2007, 11:38 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Jun 30 2007, 06:26 AM) *
That one is deffinatly going on a cd for the car biggrin.gif i really like the lession more.. your facial expressions are a priceless treasure biggrin.gif i love it though the raspyness and untrained ness is a nice break from all the perfect singing going on in music today.. give the perfectness a break play some better guitar and give the lyrics..." meaning" biggrin.gif make more.. youve officially got a spot on my ipod biggrin.gif

Thanks a lot - that's an honour! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Victafor @ Jul 2 2007, 11:58 PM) *
dude i love the song but what do the lyrics mean rofl? so funny

A few words about the lyrics.

I wanted to make a provoking/chocking rock song.

I have met whole bunch of so called rock musicians who live by the rock n roll idiom (and all that follows) and it is not something I admire. These people also tend to use this kind of language, something I can't identify myself with.

The lyrics of this song were meant to be exagerated, with a sarcastic meaning. I guess you could say I was trying to make fun of the rock n roll idiom.

I am interested in the sounds, the expression and somewhat the attitude of rock. But I despise the drugs the macho style. I wanted to write a song to illustrate that - so I played a rock star and purposely made a fool out of myself.

hmm I wonder if that made sense. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 3 2007, 04:16 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 2 2007, 04:38 PM) *
Thanks a lot - that's an honour! biggrin.gif
A few words about the lyrics.

I wanted to make a provoking/chocking rock song.

I have met whole bunch of so called rock musicians who live by the rock n roll idiom (and all that follows) and it is not something I admire. These people also tend to use this kind of language, something I can't identify myself with.

The lyrics of this song were meant to be exagerated, with a sarcastic meaning. I guess you could say I was trying to make fun of the rock n roll idiom.

I am interested in the sounds, the expression and somewhat the attitude of rock. But I despise the drugs the macho style. I wanted to write a song to illustrate that - so I played a rock star and purposely made a fool out of myself.

hmm I wonder if that made sense. smile.gif

yea it did made sense and i understand what you are trying to prove, and thats great man. I know your not that kind of person kris, wink.gif rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:28 PM