> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Pirate Video Collab
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 8 2013, 10:21 AM
Instructor
Eh, you'll make ends meet wink.gif Too bad you missed last evening's session - we had loads of fun with the pirate song theme smile.gif

Well, here's something to help you guys out a bit biggrin.gif

Listen to these tunes and observe the phrasing - for instance, you can phrase in triplets and you will obtain that traditional phrasing style which is so much encountered in this sort of music smile.gif Give it a try!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 10 2013, 09:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (TylerTeeple @ Feb 5 2013, 02:17 PM) *
Heyyy Cosmin!!! Long time no chat! This sounds cool and I am eager to try out the scales biggrin.gif. If time permits I'd like to participate !

Hey Tyler! I'd be honored man!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 14 2013, 08:41 AM
Instructor
Arrrghh mateys! How be them takes farin' ?

+Quote Post
Grace
Feb 15 2013, 06:29 AM
GMC:er
I can't resist pirates........I'm in!! Arrghhh!

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 15 2013, 08:59 AM
Instructor
Welcome m'lady! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Feb 16 2013, 05:15 PM
Learning Rock Star
Am I allowed to use this as an intro?
It is not in the scale you suggested!

This post has been edited by Ulrik: Feb 16 2013, 05:16 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 16 2013, 05:17 PM
Instructor
Haha! Row row row your boat! Sure man biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Feb 16 2013, 05:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
Ok, one more question:

I tried to do a reply in the other scale, which sounds more piraty.
Should I stick with one scale or is it ok to do what I do in this soundclip?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 16 2013, 08:56 PM
Instructor
Hmmm there are some notes that don't sound too good here and there - you should try to alternate things with the minor scale so that it would bring things home wink.gif What do you think?

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Feb 16 2013, 10:10 PM
Learning Rock Star
I think you might be right.
I just wanted to use the scales C Aeolian + G Phrygian (and later Ab Lydian, Bb Mixolyian, F Dorian).
But now I will just compose the next part without thinking too much about scales, which often gives me OK results.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 16 2013, 10:43 PM
Instructor
Best idea mate smile.gif I did the same and modified here and there, when I wanted a particular flavor of a mode to come out wink.gif

+Quote Post
Jouve
Feb 18 2013, 05:20 PM
Learning Roadie
dry.gif

https://soundcloud.com/jouveivan/pirate-mix-1
https://soundcloud.com/jouveivan/pirate-gtr-1

Download the vid - http://rghost.net/43896977
happy.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 18 2013, 06:00 PM
Instructor
Hey mate! Nintendo Pirates biggrin.gif As we discussed wink.gif

But you might want to check the video out, as there's a problem with it - it says that an error has occurred.. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Jouve
Feb 18 2013, 06:03 PM
Learning Roadie
Oh really? The YTUBE one or the filesharing site? ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 18 2013, 06:06 PM
Instructor
Checked it again! All working!! YT was the faulty one, but now it is o - I think it didn't finish uploading biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 21 2013, 09:14 AM
Instructor
Hey everyone! 4 days left smile.gif If yer takes aren't gonna be here, I'll make ye to swab the deck! Or worse! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Feb 22 2013, 10:31 PM
Learning Rock Star
Latest one from me, I'm almost done:

This post has been edited by Ulrik: Feb 23 2013, 12:05 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ulrik
Feb 23 2013, 12:47 AM
Learning Rock Star
Making preparations to be a pirate

--------------------

+Quote Post
Grace
Feb 23 2013, 03:25 AM
GMC:er
Having fun with this Ulrik? biggrin.gif sounding and looking awesome! I'm gonna start working on mine tonight smile.gif and I MIGHT have a little surprise rolleyes.gif

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 23 2013, 07:36 AM
Instructor
Wow biggrin.gif Nice outfit Mr. Ulrik and Miss Grace, let's see how fit to sail the high seas with us you are! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:31 AM