Greetings From Ohio
lefty01
Apr 3 2007, 01:18 AM
GMC:er
Hi. I found out about this site over at Ultimate Guitar Tabs. Best money I've ever spent.
I was relucant of joining for on-line lessons, but soooooooooooo glad I did. This place is amaing, and too many cool people to mention. I am 38 years old, and have only been playing for about 6 months. I have owned alot of guitars (since 18), but never played until recently. This site ( and all the help from ya all on here), gives me the confidence to keep going. My dream is finally coming true!
I am left handed, and it seems that good quality, mid-priced guitars are very hard to find. I cannot afford to spend a grand on one, but wanted something that will get me by for the next couple of years...until I can get my dream guitar...which changes daily:)
I currently play a lefty "SX" Les Paul copy, but had the pickups changed to a DiMarzio PAF in the neck, and a Super Distortion in the bridge. If you are looking for a cheap, but pretty good quality axe...check out: www.rondomusic.com I cannot say enough good about them. I also have an "SX" telecaster copy, but it needs new pu's and tuners. I have a Fender Frontman 25R...so if you have any idea how I can get a classic (1980's) meta lsound from it...please let me know. I also use a new Digitech RP50, and that seems to have more effects in it than I'll ever use.
Wow! I guess thats about it. Thanks for letting me take 15 minutes of your life. lol

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
rokchik
Apr 3 2007, 01:30 AM
The Dark Canuck
Hey Welcome!

I found out about this site on Ultimate Guitar aswell. Love this site. I've only been playing for about two years now and most of that was acoustic. I'll be 30 in just 25 short days and really wish I had started playing sooner. There are so many great people on this forum with so much experience which I've really found helpful and the lessons are great. Anywho we'll be talking to ya and thanks for the advice on the pedal!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
lefty01
Apr 3 2007, 08:48 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (rokchik @ Apr 2 2007, 06:30 PM) *
Hey Welcome!

I found out about this site on Ultimate Guitar aswell. Love this site. I've only been playing for about two years now and most of that was acoustic. I'll be 30 in just 25 short days and really wish I had started playing sooner. There are so many great people on this forum with so much experience which I've really found helpful and the lessons are great. Anywho we'll be talking to ya and thanks for the advice on the pedal!

You are welcome. I know what ya mean, I wish I would have started early on, but now I think I'm actually a better student. Not much time to waste, so I gotta get my act together. I hope the arm is getting better cool.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:55 PM