Firefox
Jeff
Oct 1 2008, 07:24 PM
GMC:er
I've just installed Firefox and I'm using it for the first time. Much better experience than IE in my opinion. I wish I would have done it sooner. It seems to be faster and has nicer features. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Oct 1 2008, 07:29 PM
Get to da Chopper!
The way you can drag bookmarks on to the top bar below the address bar and even have lots of different folders of bookmarks along it is something i could never live without. Firefox for life biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Oct 1 2008, 07:34 PM
Instructor
I used Safari (Apple's browser) for many years, but I recently installed Firefox. I'm very happy with it, so far smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Oct 1 2008, 07:47 PM
Instructor
Firefox is very good, it is becoming a standard browser of the web. Check out extensions and themes for it, there are a whole bunch of them smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Canis
Oct 1 2008, 09:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
I love Firefox mainly because of the very open bookmarking system ^^

So I can sort stuff like this:
Attached Image

Also, if you're using more then one PC, be sure to get the extension called "FoxMarks", so you can synchronise your bookmarks on all your PC's ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Oct 2 2008, 02:14 AM
Instructor
Mozilla Firefox is the best browser I know.

I will tell you my experience from today/yesterday. I have started working on a new website this morning. After 2 hours I tested my nicely designed dropdown menu in 5 browsers. I combined CSS + Javascript. Firefox rendered very complicated script without any single mistake. It looked even better than I thought. I knew it won't work in Opera but didn't know about Internet Explorer. Now it's 2:26 am (the day after) and still can't fix the issue with IE about recognising CSS styles properly. I think every web developer says thousands of bad words a day when testing something on IE. I never liked Microsoft. The worst industry leader that makes eveyone's life difficult.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Jeff
Oct 2 2008, 07:08 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Canis @ Oct 1 2008, 03:32 PM) *
I love Firefox mainly because of the very open bookmarking system ^^

So I can sort stuff like this:
Attached Image

Also, if you're using more then one PC, be sure to get the extension called "FoxMarks", so you can synchronise your bookmarks on all your PC's ^^

Thanks for posting this, Canis. Very useful. I'll adopt this model for myself. Great! smile.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 2 2008, 07:26 PM
Lets go fishing!
Not only is firefox a great browser, but the company behind it , Mozilla, help to impliment new standards and technologies to the web. smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Nemanja Filipovi...
Oct 2 2008, 07:31 PM
Singing Instructor
I too prefer FF,for the same reason as Canis sad.Bookmark system in FF makes things a lot easier.I tried Google Chrome today,bu FF i FF:).I will stay on FF for a while,until some thing better comes up.So I would recommend FF to every one.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Participate im my new Crazy Blues Collaboration

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:53 AM