2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Lets Have A Good Laugh !, Check this video out :)
Gitarrero
Dec 15 2009, 11:13 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Oh my gosh...her answer should have been "world peace" like in Ms. Undercover, for those who have seen the movie.
Actually, it's not just an american problem that people can't locate their own country on a world map. Some TV shows in germany like to ask young people to locate germany, the netherlands or even the united states on a world map, and many fail...as I have a diploma in geography, it always makes me cringe...maybe it's because the subject geography is taught the wrong (and boring) way at school. Or people are just ignorant, since many don't even recognize politicians or know about basic economic facts. Sometimes it seems to me like it's cool to be totally clueless.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
edguy
Dec 15 2009, 11:21 AM
Learning Roadie
Well i think many ot these shows in Germany have the goal to find the people who don't know the answers to the questions. I don't know if you are talking about TV total or some RTL News where they ask people these questions but in my opinion they are searching a long time to find those stupid people.

But who knows maybe we germans go in a wrong direction with our society (at least i have the feeling while watching TV Total "Erstwählercheck")

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My gear:
Schecter Blackjack ATX FR
Ibanez SA 220 Fm
Line 6 POD HD (Desktop)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:41 AM