New Lesson Topics
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 5 2013, 10:46 AM
Instructor
Hey guys and gals!

I am making a little research and I would be very interested to know what lesson topics you guys would like me to cover in the next period? smile.gif

Let me know and I'll do my best to bring it on!

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
Jouve
Mar 5 2013, 10:54 AM
Learning Roadie
The voice of your guitar 3 wink.gif And you already have a material on pirates.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 5 2013, 11:02 AM
Instructor
The one with the pirates is ready biggrin.gif Stay tuned for the publishing date wink.gif Written the other down on my list!

Thank you good sir!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 5 2013, 02:36 PM
Instructor
I think that you should do a big series covering the best Djent bands and artists! That would be killer. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 6 2013, 09:01 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 5 2013, 01:36 PM) *
I think that you should do a big series covering the best Djent bands and artists! That would be killer. smile.gif

Hey Gabe! I would love that as well, but it would involve using very low tunings and I have no clue how many folks here have the possibility to tune that low sad.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 6 2013, 04:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 6 2013, 05:01 AM) *
Hey Gabe! I would love that as well, but it would involve using very low tunings and I have no clue how many folks here have the possibility to tune that low sad.gif

oh yeah, this is true. And also some of these bands use 7 and 8 strings guitars so this makes it even more difficult to be followed.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 7 2013, 09:07 AM
Instructor
Well, the possibilities don't end here for certain smile.gif I am open for more suggestions guys!

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Mar 7 2013, 05:19 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
I'd be interested in a Djent series.

I'd also love a lesson in the style of Bullet For My Valentine's first album. I loved the riffing and soloing in it. I've asked ever since I joined GMC wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 8 2013, 09:24 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Mar 7 2013, 04:19 PM) *
I'd be interested in a Djent series.

I'd also love a lesson in the style of Bullet For My Valentine's first album. I loved the riffing and soloing in it. I've asked ever since I joined GMC wink.gif

Alright! I'll take a look into that as well wink.gif Thank you!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Mar 11 2013, 09:33 AM
Learning Roadie
Using open strings in runs and scales.
example you're doing a decending run and you get to where you would normally play the G note on the 5th fret of the D string you play the open G string and carry on as normal with your run, then play the open D instead of the 5 fret A string, to create some ringing sustained notes in your run. It could be another way to introduce hybrid picking also.

I know a lot of country players use this technique.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 11 2013, 09:41 AM
Instructor
Oh, I love that idea! Will put it on the list! biggrin.gif Thank you mate wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:59 AM