3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Battle Music
Ben Higgins
Sep 29 2012, 09:57 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 28 2012, 11:58 PM) *
. I miss recording guitars really LOUD but my neighbors don't seem to miss it at all.

smile.gif

They were just in the final stages of forming the Anti Todd Vigilante Group but you saved yourself just in time by switching over to software !! laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 29 2012, 11:50 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 29 2012, 08:57 AM) *
They were just in the final stages of forming the Anti Todd Vigilante Group but you saved yourself just in time by switching over to software !! laugh.gif

One time, last year, I was rehearsing Vivaldi for the Mozart Rocks gig and I had the Crate amp at home. It seems that a great part of my neighbors from the surrounding blocks near my house were on their balconies watching. I was facing my computer, meaning I had my back turned at the window. When I turned, I saw people watching and it felt pretty odd laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 29 2012, 12:39 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 29 2012, 11:50 AM) *
One time, last year, I was rehearsing Vivaldi for the Mozart Rocks gig and I had the Crate amp at home. It seems that a great part of my neighbors from the surrounding blocks near my house were on their balconies watching. I was facing my computer, meaning I had my back turned at the window. When I turned, I saw people watching and it felt pretty odd laugh.gif

That must have been so weird !! Good job you weren't butt naked ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 29 2012, 12:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 29 2012, 11:39 AM) *
That must have been so weird !! Good job you weren't butt naked ! biggrin.gif

My friend...that's another story laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 30 2012, 03:56 AM
GMC:er
They skipped the vigilante party and went straight to calling the cops which wasn't hard as one lives in our building smile.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 29 2012, 04:57 AM) *

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Sep 30 2012, 02:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 30 2012, 03:56 AM) *
They skipped the vigilante party and went straight to calling the cops which wasn't hard as one lives in our building smile.gif

Oh... BUSTED !! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 1 2012, 01:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Sep 30 2012, 01:28 PM) *
Oh... BUSTED !! tongue.gif

He just took his slippers and came to pay a visit, right? laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 2 2012, 02:44 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 1 2012, 08:52 AM) *
He just took his slippers and came to pay a visit, right? laugh.gif

He just knocked and was in cool about it. I was blasting it to try to record solid tone but evidently you could hear it all the way down the hall. Our hallways act like a big resonator. maybe I should put my amp in the hallway?

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 2 2012, 08:01 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Oct 2 2012, 01:44 AM) *
He just knocked and was in cool about it. I was blasting it to try to record solid tone but evidently you could hear it all the way down the hall. Our hallways act like a big resonator. maybe I should put my amp in the hallway?

I imagine this:

....happening to your neighbors laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 2 2012, 06:30 PM
Great clip! That actually did happen when I was mixing SIX DEMON BAG smile.gif But it happened to me! Mixed too loud and exploded my skull. Had to glue it back on.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 2 2012, 03:01 AM) *
I imagine this:

....happening to your neighbors laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 3 2012, 07:42 AM
Instructor
Wow Todd! You have the power of Jack Black! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:44 AM