Fishing Equipment
Jeff
Jan 17 2007, 11:56 PM
GMC:er
OK Kris, since you are a fisherman here is an idea - Create a guitar that doubles as a fishing pole. The neck converts to the rod, the strings the fishing line and the wammy bar is the reel. laugh.gif

I'll buy it! Oh yeah, a hook shaped pick and your good to go. But, what do you use for bait???

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Kristofer Dahl
Jan 18 2007, 03:53 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (jeff @ Jan 18 2007, 01:56 AM) *
OK Kris, since you are a fisherman here is an idea - Create a guitar that doubles as a fishing pole. The neck converts to the rod, the strings the fishing line and the wammy bar is the reel. laugh.gif

I'll buy it! Oh yeah, a hook shaped pick and your good to go. But, what do you use for bait???

A sweaty pick of course! biggrin.gif

Seriously it's a shame you (= I) get so dirty when fishing, otherwise the guitar would get to follow me out!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Esox Lucius
Jan 21 2007, 06:13 AM
GMC:er
That would be the most complete fishinggear with bad attitude tongue.gif

--------------------
Rock n' Roll Ain't Noise Pollution :)

Keep on rockin' in the free world!!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:35 AM