May 19 2018, 04:09 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ May 18 2018, 02:07 PM) *
New PC is here!!!
Now to get on with lots of Installs!!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Congrats!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 21 2018, 12:54 PM
GMC:er
Thanks Gab!

Well, that's been a busy weekend with the Royal Wedding, the FA Cup Final and a local 80's Festival called Rock the Moor and working last night too!!!
I now have a PC with Reaper, FL Studio and some of my VST's installed and working!!
smile.gif smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 21 2018, 02:29 PM
Instructor
GREAT!! Can't wait to hear your vocals!

Cael, are you going to record vocals too?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 22 2018, 05:29 PM
I just spoke with him and I think he's trying to unpack and record vocals!

How many guitar tracks do we have on this? I see me and I think the Spartan and Ben?

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 21 2018, 09:29 AM) *
GREAT!! Can't wait to hear your vocals!

Cael, are you going to record vocals too?

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: May 22 2018, 07:08 PM

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
May 22 2018, 10:37 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'll record something if you can wait a day or two! Finally got my internet working, next up is setting up "new" speakers, and finding my mic in on the boxes!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 23 2018, 12:30 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ May 22 2018, 06:37 PM) *
I'll record something if you can wait a day or two! Finally got my internet working, next up is setting up "new" speakers, and finding my mic in on the boxes!

I can!!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
May 24 2018, 10:42 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 23 2018, 01:30 AM) *
I can!!

I've found everything now, and my internet has been fixed, so everything is running so smooth now! It wasn't working well before.

Only problem now is that my dad is helping me untill tonight. Not a damn moment to spare, as they're here a lot helping me out with the move.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 24 2018, 05:52 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ May 24 2018, 06:42 AM) *
I've found everything now, and my internet has been fixed, so everything is running so smooth now! It wasn't working well before.

Only problem now is that my dad is helping me untill tonight. Not a damn moment to spare, as they're here a lot helping me out with the move.

Cool, thanks for the update mate. I’ll wait for you take as well as SJ’s one.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 25 2018, 04:09 PM
Well, after seeing Mertay's thread HERE I've re-installed Cakewalk now and have just finished getting everything sorted. Have re-recorded Guitar and Bass Audio, videos still to do. Have got rough Vocal track done, needs a bit of tidying up and video doing.
One of my old Vocalist friends is visitinga mutual friends Studio this weekend and, if there's time, he's going to do a version of it too. I really hope he can as he has a great voice, very similar to Eddie Vedder himself!! I'll see what happens and will have all Audio and Video up Mon-Tuesday next week. Gives Ben a coup-le of extra days to do things too!!
smile.gif smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
May 25 2018, 04:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ May 25 2018, 05:09 PM) *
Well, after seeing Mertay's thread HERE I've re-installed Cakewalk now and have just finished getting everything sorted. Have re-recorded Guitar and Bass Audio, videos still to do. Have got rough Vocal track done, needs a bit of tidying up and video doing.
One of my old Vocalist friends is visitinga mutual friends Studio this weekend and, if there's time, he's going to do a version of it too. I really hope he can as he has a great voice, very similar to Eddie Vedder himself!! I'll see what happens and will have all Audio and Video up Mon-Tuesday next week. Gives Ben a coup-le of extra days to do things too!!
smile.gif smile.gif

Much appreciated, as I've just moved to a new home. I've got everything set up, but time is hard to find, but I've got all evening now smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 25 2018, 05:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ May 25 2018, 12:09 PM) *
smile.gif smile.gif

Great news!! If your friend records vocals please film him too for the video!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
May 25 2018, 06:25 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 25 2018, 05:14 PM) *
Great news!! If your friend records vocals please film him too for the video!

Will do! I'm taking my Flip Camera with me!!
smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 27 2018, 12:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ May 25 2018, 02:25 PM) *
Will do! I'm taking my Flip Camera with me!!
smile.gif

Great!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 4 2018, 03:34 AM
Instructor
Any news on this one Cael and SJ? smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 4 2018, 08:14 AM
Learning Rock Star
As you know I've just moved, and I thought I'd be able to get it done quickly after that, but the moving stress got me good, and I have barely felt like doing anything when I have free time. The feeling of wanting to do something is slowly coming back though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 4 2018, 01:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jun 4 2018, 04:14 AM) *
As you know I've just moved, and I thought I'd be able to get it done quickly after that, but the moving stress got me good, and I have barely felt like doing anything when I have free time. The feeling of wanting to do something is slowly coming back though.

Oh yeah, I know that feeling mate. Ok, I hope to have news to finally mix this one soon guys!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jun 4 2018, 05:04 PM
Learning Rock Star
Btw, Gabriel, it's 25C here and only getting warmer. It's even warmer inside my music room and living room as there are big windows. It's like an oven. I'm not doing anything and I'm sweating like a pig! It will be at least another week of this from what I've heard.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 5 2018, 03:32 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jun 4 2018, 01:04 PM) *
Btw, Gabriel, it's 25C here and only getting warmer. It's even warmer inside my music room and living room as there are big windows. It's like an oven. I'm not doing anything and I'm sweating like a pig! It will be at least another week of this from what I've heard.

hahah ok mate, thanks for the update.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Jun 5 2018, 03:37 PM
I'm getting there Gab, it's all just taking a little longer than I had hoped.
Unfortunately we didn't get time to record with my friend for the Vocals, his session at the studio ran over and he had to leave straight after they finished. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 5 2018, 03:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Jun 5 2018, 11:37 AM) *
I'm getting there Gab, it's all just taking a little longer than I had hoped.
Unfortunately we didn't get time to record with my friend for the Vocals, his session at the studio ran over and he had to leave straight after they finished. sad.gif

Ok!! Looking forward your take!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:41 PM