Could We Have New Button Some Where, A new tab listing all instructor name & link to their board in one
newguyatgmc
Oct 31 2009, 06:11 AM
GMC:er
Hi,
I dont know what others do, but I usually search for the instructor on the first page and click on their profile and then go to the instructor board through the profile. I dont know off any easy way.

My suggestion:
when we come to forums, we could have tab called Instructor list in top right menu where we have Practice Agenda, Gallery, GMC chat etc. When you click on this tab, you should have a page with the names of all instructors and links to their board in front of their name. When we have a list one can make sure that he/she have visited every instructors board.

Just a suggestion. If there is a easier say to reach the baords other than bookmarking every instructors board, please let me know

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 31 2009, 10:26 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Not all Instructors have there own board but for those that do, look at the "subforums" under Community Activities, you will see "Ask An Instructor". Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...hp?showforum=42

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 31 2009, 02:20 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
At the bottom of the main page you can find "Instructors" link that leads here : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructors.htm

From there you can access all the lessons from those instructors.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
newguyatgmc
Oct 31 2009, 04:02 PM
GMC:er
Thanks Bodgan I Never saw that.....Thats exactly what I was referring too...

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Oct 31 2009, 11:48 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (newguyatgmc @ Oct 31 2009, 04:02 PM) *
Thanks Bodgan I Never saw that.....Thats exactly what I was referring too...

You're welcome! There are some cool links indeed , down at the bottom of the main page! smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:12 AM