The Four Horsemen
Outlaw2112
Jun 19 2009, 01:30 AM
GMC:er
Made this last night.... audio sucks cause its webcam mic... I wish i could get the daw to work with my webcam recording so it would be better audio

I plan on redoing this but here it is anyway

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 19 2009, 02:04 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
Nice riffin Outlaw.. \m/\m/

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 19 2009, 02:09 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
man, that brings back good times. One of the greats... cool.gif

+Quote Post
Jose Mena
Jun 19 2009, 04:01 AM
Instructor
This is a classic, awesome

--------------------
Check out my Video Lessons
Visit my Instructor Board
Visit MySpace

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 19 2009, 07:53 PM
Instructor
Cool riffing, I love this song! smile.gif You sound is a bit muddy here, but nice preset. I like thw way you covered the song, keep it metal \m/ smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jun 20 2009, 02:32 AM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 19 2009, 07:53 PM) *
Cool riffing, I love this song! smile.gif You sound is a bit muddy here, but nice preset. I like thw way you covered the song, keep it metal \m/ smile.gif

yeah my webcam mic sucks... im still trying to find the problem with recording with my daw and webcam at the same time... the webcam adds alot of treble to my guitar

--------------------

+Quote Post
Staffy
Jun 20 2009, 09:41 AM
Learning Tone Master
Hi there, the easiest way to get a better sound is to take the backing track from your DAW and play along to it and at the same time recording both camera and guitar.. Then you have to manually synchronice it in a program such as Adobe Premiere or similar. E.g You must import BOTH the footage and the .wav -file from the DAW to the video editing program. If You have a "count in" in the beginning, it's fairly easy - if You zoom in the audio tracks in the video proggie, you can easily see where the "count in" start and stops - Voila, the video is synchronized and you can remove the sound from the camera..... I'm doing this all the time and it works great for me, nowadays with a "real" video cam, for the quality of the movie, but a webcam will work too....

Good Luck!

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jun 20 2009, 06:15 PM
QUOTE (Staffy @ Jun 20 2009, 09:41 AM) *
Hi there, the easiest way to get a better sound is to take the backing track from your DAW and play along to it and at the same time recording both camera and guitar.. Then you have to manually synchronice it in a program such as Adobe Premiere or similar. E.g You must import BOTH the footage and the .wav -file from the DAW to the video editing program. If You have a "count in" in the beginning, it's fairly easy - if You zoom in the audio tracks in the video proggie, you can easily see where the "count in" start and stops - Voila, the video is synchronized and you can remove the sound from the camera..... I'm doing this all the time and it works great for me, nowadays with a "real" video cam, for the quality of the movie, but a webcam will work too....

Good Luck!

//Staffay

tried that and i get static on my recording for some reason... not sure why either

--------------------

+Quote Post
Staffy
Jun 20 2009, 06:32 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Outlaw2112 @ Jun 20 2009, 07:15 PM) *
tried that and i get static on my recording for some reason... not sure why either

You mean that the movie isn't playing correct or what ?
What are You using, in the means of programs/cameras etc. ?

//Staffay

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Jun 20 2009, 07:09 PM
QUOTE (Staffy @ Jun 20 2009, 06:32 PM) *
You mean that the movie isn't playing correct or what ?
What are You using, in the means of programs/cameras etc. ?

//Staffay

webcam logitech quickpro 9000... audacity or cakewalk for recording, when i use cakewalk it sounds bassy for some reason and when i use audacity it sounds like static when the webcam is on..

and i use a pod x3 for the guitar into the usb port

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:59 AM