Guitar Pro Issue
Phil66
Jan 23 2020, 09:39 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hello folks,

I'm currently using the GP file from this lesson https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/30-Beg...er-Blues-Riffs/

When it gets to the SRV rhythm section (bar 14) it's really stuttering. If someone could download and try it on their system it would be greatly appreciated or, does anyone know of any settings to alter?

It's done it since I first downloaded it, I've been putting up with it but it's doing my head in now mad.gif

Cheers

Phil

UPDATE:

It's amazing how when you ask a question for the first time after putting up with crap for a while, you suddenly answer it yourself!!!!!!!!!!

SOUND>AUDIO/MIDI SETTINGS> Change output device from default to Focusrite. SORTED smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Phil66: Jan 23 2020, 09:45 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 8 2020, 04:00 AM
Learning Rock Star
Did you try copying the part into another file etc. to see if it's only the file that's corrupted somehow?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 8 2020, 08:55 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Feb 8 2020, 03:00 AM) *
Did you try copying the part into another file etc. to see if it's only the file that's corrupted somehow?

I did, I can't remember the outcome but it was strange, I'll do it again, I thought I had reported the result but looking back, I haven't.

It would be really appreciated if anyone gets a couple of minutes to try it on their machine just to rule out a computer issue, if it does it on someone else's computer then we know it's the file.

Cheers Ben

Phil

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:14 AM