azureus
Nov 28 2012, 01:47 PM
GMC:er
rolleyes.gif Hi,
I am azureus ,and new today !
Hope to learn a lot here ,and make somme good friends,
Wich you all a nice day !!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Nov 28 2012, 02:07 PM
Learning Roadie
Welcome to GMC

You made a really good choice.

Where are you from?

Tell us a little about yourself!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Blister
Nov 28 2012, 02:16 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome to GMC azureus! smile.gif What are your goals & what musical tastes?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 28 2012, 03:13 PM
Instructor
Hi & welcome mate!! As the other guys said.. we want to know more about you!! smile.gif

Enjoy the site!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
azureus
Nov 28 2012, 04:46 PM
QUOTE (azureus @ Nov 28 2012, 12:47 PM) *
rolleyes.gif Hi,

ohmy.gif wink.gif Well,i am verry surprised by the people here!!
Thank you verry much for your kind responding and the intrest smile.gif
Posterboy ,i am from Belgium,and are playing for about a year now ,after a long burn out becouse i whas doing it wrong !!he he mad.gif so many time lost !!15 years!!
And Blister and Gabriel,me goal is for the moment ,be able to play the songs from Versailles!!..i like this band verry much and there taste of music!!..and maybe later ,playing what's in me head biggrin.gif .but yes,that's every gitarist goal i guess !
I have spent almost a year now on the basics,i had to chance al me bad habbit's !!!it whas diffeculd blink.gif special the pickinghand!!and what i learned the most !!PRACTISE VERRY SLOWLY..and dont run before you can walk laugh.gif !
So ,first i go take a look on this site and the people here,and see how is everything working !!
See you guy's !! wink.gif wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 28 2012, 05:02 PM
Instructor
Great thinking mate! Let us know if you need any help with the site or lessons! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 28 2012, 06:50 PM
Instructor
Welcome to the site my friend.. if you need any help with anything, feel free to ask any of us or just post questions in the forum ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
azureus
Nov 28 2012, 07:21 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 28 2012, 05:50 PM) *
Welcome to the site my friend.. if you need any help with anything, feel free to ask any of us or just post questions in the forum ! smile.gif

Hay Ben rolleyes.gif
Thank you verry well for the welcome !
I hope to learn here the richt way !!!

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Nov 29 2012, 12:53 AM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome to GMC!

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Nov 29 2012, 01:05 AM
Hey azureus, welcome aboard the crazy train smile.gif

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 29 2012, 10:16 AM
Instructor
As the guys said! Weeelcooome to GMC mate biggrin.gif I am Cosmin and I am happy to help out wink.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Nov 29 2012, 11:19 AM
WELCOME!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Nov 29 2012, 11:56 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Welcome to GMC Azureus! smile.gif

Great to see you in the forum.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Nov 29 2012, 12:31 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (azureus @ Nov 28 2012, 03:46 PM) *
ohmy.gif wink.gif Well,i am verry surprised by the people here!!
Thank you verry much for your kind responding and the intrest smile.gif
Posterboy ,i am from Belgium,and are playing for about a year now ,after a long burn out becouse i whas doing it wrong !!he he mad.gif so many time lost !!15 years!!
And Blister and Gabriel,me goal is for the moment ,be able to play the songs from Versailles!!..i like this band verry much and there taste of music!!..and maybe later ,playing what's in me head biggrin.gif .but yes,that's every gitarist goal i guess !
I have spent almost a year now on the basics,i had to chance al me bad habbit's !!!it whas diffeculd blink.gif special the pickinghand!!and what i learned the most !!PRACTISE VERRY SLOWLY..and dont run before you can walk laugh.gif !
So ,first i go take a look on this site and the people here,and see how is everything working !!
See you guy's !! wink.gif wink.gif

Just like me

There are some things to do with music that I'm good at but other bits that I really missed getting right at the basics (a lot of technique stuff) that has held me back.

GMC has great lessons to help with technique and they managed to put them in musical pieces not just exercises.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Christophe
Dec 3 2012, 05:11 PM
Bienvenue smile.gif

Je ne sais pas si tu parles français, mais en tout cas si tu as du mal avec le site en anglais n'hésites pas à  me demander ^^

I don't know if you speak french, but anyway if you don't feel at your ease with english, feel free to ask me anything

This post has been edited by Christophe: Dec 3 2012, 05:13 PM

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
quadrium
Dec 3 2012, 08:03 PM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome on board man! Here is a gift to you..

Our very own GMC Hymn

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTIFY PAGE

YOUTUBE CHANNEL

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 3 2012, 08:28 PM
Welcome to GMC! smile.gif I"m Todd and I teach our Saturday Live Guitar Chat Lesson. It's @ 5PM EST. So do stop by! Jump in to the forums and as many live chat sessions as you can! Looking foward to helping you grow as a player!

Todd

QUOTE (azureus @ Nov 28 2012, 07:47 AM) *
rolleyes.gif Hi,

+Quote Post
Bossie
Dec 4 2012, 01:33 AM
Welcome !! ..Nice to see another Belgian come onboard, don't tell them GMC guys our secret waffle recipe .. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Blister
Dec 4 2012, 04:31 AM
QUOTE (Bossie @ Dec 3 2012, 07:33 PM) *
Welcome !! ..Nice to see another Belgian come onboard, don't tell them GMC guys our secret waffle recipe .. wink.gif

So not fair! I love Belgian Waffles!!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bossie
Dec 5 2012, 01:43 AM
QUOTE (Blister @ Dec 4 2012, 04:31 AM) *
So not fair! I love Belgian Waffles!!!!!

And our choc'lates are divine tongue.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:09 AM