Horizontal Legato runs lesson, More legato!
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 22 2007, 11:35 AM
GMC Founder
Horizontal Legato runs lesson

Let's continue our quest for legato!

I think Pavel does a great job here in the main video showing us the typical, smooth flowing legato sound! Enjoy!

Kris + Pavel biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 22 2007, 11:57 AM
GMC Founder
Edit: I have structured the lessons a bit differently - you will now find all of Pavel's lessons under "riff & licks lessons" . I hope I didn't sc**w everything up - please notify me if there are any missing lessons or broken links or whatnot.

Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Feb 22 2007, 01:22 PM
Instructor
Hey Kris, maybe you should add into the Riffs And Licks section description that there are some techniques explanation in there like Sweep and Legato, Chords and stuff because this way people will think there is only some "fool around" stuff in there! smile.gif And in fact there are some serious discussions on technique going on so maybe just add "different techniques explanation" in the section description?

Btw. if anyone notices a mistake in tabs let us know because there are millions of "hammer-ons" and "pull-offs" and i checked the tab 4 times but still it's difficult to keep track of every note. There shouldn't be any mistake but in case there is - you know what to do! wink.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 22 2007, 01:46 PM
GMC Founder
Great idea pavel! biggrin.gif Fixed!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Steelkonsum
Feb 22 2007, 03:12 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 22 2007, 01:46 PM) *
Great idea pavel! biggrin.gif Fixed!

While your updating descriptions. The "How to practice guitar" lesson has the same description as "Guitar Phrasing" wink.gif

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 22 2007, 03:24 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Steelkonsum @ Feb 22 2007, 03:12 PM) *
While your updating descriptions. The "How to practice guitar" lesson has the same description as "Guitar Phrasing" wink.gif

Thank you very much - anything more? smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 10:53 PM