Quick Licks #112 - Open String Arpeggio Combo
Todd Simpson
Dec 28 2019, 10:42 PM
GMC:er
In this Quick Licks, we start with an open string and then play an arpeggio. You can pick this any way you like. Whatever works for your picking hand. This one does have a big stretch for the pinky, but it should be a familiar shape by now as we have used it in the past. We are leveraging that shape here. If the shape is new to new, it should be simple enough as it's only about half of a full arpeggio.

Attached File  112.gp5 ( 1.83K ) Number of downloads: 8511

Attached Image

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 30 2019, 02:09 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Phil66
Jan 3 2020, 07:08 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Thanks Todd,

That's the first time I've played it since the last take so my brain must have been working on it.

Cheers smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:30 PM