I´m Back
mR_mInD
Sep 11 2015, 02:08 PM
GMC:er
Hello! my name is Ariel and I'm from Santo Tomé, Santa Fe, Argentina. I have almost 32 years old.
I play guitar since I have 21 years old.
I have a Fender Squier guitar since I started, Modified.
A Schecter Demon 7 (7 Strings).
A Washburn WR154.
A Epiphone Gibson Les Paul Standard.
A couple of Acoustic Guitars.
A Vintage Electric 50 + 2x12 (with Celestion)
And a Pod Xt Live.

Influences: Metallica, SOD, Jason Becker, Satriani, Vai, Nightwish, Linkin Park, Alter Bridge,also music from Argentina, Cirse of course, haha!.

Its Nice to be back to GMC!. laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing my guitar it`s not a hobby, it´s a LifeStyle!!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 11 2015, 02:15 PM
GMC Founder
Welcome back!! biggrin.gif

You ar every wise to have kept your starting Squire, I sold mine...!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
mR_mInD
Sep 11 2015, 02:23 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Sep 11 2015, 10:15 AM) *
Welcome back!! biggrin.gif

You ar every wise to have kept your starting Squire, I sold mine...!

I´ts a gift from my dad, you know, it´s special to me!!. I think i never going to sell my old squier.

This post has been edited by mR_mInD: Sep 11 2015, 11:50 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 11 2015, 05:47 PM
Instructor
Hi MrMind!! Great to find an Argentinian GMCer back here!! smile.gif We are going to play at Rosario, Santa Fe this weekend!

Your comment about your guitar also reminded me that I've sold my first two guitars and now I regret it sad.gif .... the first one had been bought by my father to a carpenter so it wasn't a known brand, and then 2 years later, I've got my first squire... when playing with Cirse I needed anj acoustic guitar so I had to sell my Squire to get one...

Ok mate, I hope that you enjoy your stay here!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Sep 11 2015, 05:48 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
mR_mInD
Sep 11 2015, 06:31 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 11 2015, 01:47 PM) *
Hi MrMind!! Great to find an Argentinian GMCer back here!! smile.gif We are going to play at Rosario, Santa Fe this weekend!

Your comment about your guitar also reminded me that I've sold my first two guitars and now I regret it sad.gif .... the first one had been bought by my father to a carpenter so it wasn't a known brand, and then 2 years later, I've got my first squire... when playing with Cirse I needed anj acoustic guitar so I had to sell my Squire to get one...

Ok mate, I hope that you enjoy your stay here!

Yeah gabe. I know!!!. You are playing with my band this weekend.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 11 2015, 08:21 PM
Instructor
Oh that's cool mate! I don't connect your GMC nick name with your real name! blink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
mR_mInD
Sep 11 2015, 10:20 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Sep 11 2015, 04:21 PM) *
Oh that's cool mate! I don't connect your GMC nick name with your real name! blink.gif

ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif hahaha. I'm Ariel. From "exodo" gabe .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Sep 12 2015, 08:41 PM
Welcome back!! smile.gif Please do join our SATURDAY VID CHAT if you can smile.gif The schedule is on the front page of the GMC site. KRIS DAHL is doing a sunday chat as well! Gabe does one Mid week usually. Hop in!

P.S. looks like a pretty big show you are playing in your picture? what's that from?

+Quote Post
mR_mInD
Sep 12 2015, 09:52 PM
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 12 2015, 04:41 PM) *
Welcome back!! smile.gif Please do join our SATURDAY VID CHAT if you can smile.gif The schedule is on the front page of the GMC site. KRIS DAHL is doing a sunday chat as well! Gabe does one Mid week usually. Hop in!

P.S. looks like a pretty big show you are playing in your picture? what's that from?

Thanks Todd!!. And the show is a big rock show here in santa fe, argentina. The name is "music in the river". "Musica en el río in spanish"

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Sep 12 2015, 04:41 PM) *

Thanks Todd!!. And the show is a big rock show here in santa fe, argentina. The name is "music in the river". "Musica en el río in spanish"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 13 2015, 11:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (mR_mInD @ Sep 11 2015, 06:20 PM) *
ph34r.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif hahaha. I'm Ariel. From "exodo" gabe .

hehe hi mate!!

This post has been edited by Gabriel Leopardi: Sep 13 2015, 11:56 PM

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:37 PM