Who Invented Experience (original)
Vulpine
Oct 24 2012, 06:50 PM
GMC:er
heres a song I just uploaded , it def has some influences in there anyway if you wouldnt mind *critique*

would love to hear some feed back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeD_sDJjsrk&feature=plcp

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 25 2012, 10:51 AM
Instructor
Hello again!

Very nice vibe here! My only suggestion would be to pay a little more attention at the timing and articulation in the theme played over the delay based lines.

As a general observation, you have the music in you amigo smile.gif All you have to do now is polish it biggrin.gif Are you just improvising or have you thought up these lead lines thoroughly and then played them?

Looking forward to hear more stuff!

Cosmin

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Oct 25 2012, 05:10 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Oct 25 2012, 09:51 AM) *
Hello again!

Very nice vibe here! My only suggestion would be to pay a little more attention at the timing and articulation in the theme played over the delay based lines.

As a general observation, you have the music in you amigo smile.gif All you have to do now is polish it biggrin.gif Are you just improvising or have you thought up these lead lines thoroughly and then played them?

Looking forward to hear more stuff!

Cosmin

Hey Cosmin it means alot to hear feedback from you thanx, and yea the melody part was thought up n although some other lines were thought up this song was mostly improvised I listened to the melody n base lines alot before i improvised n practiced a bit n then I could hear alittle of what I wanted to play n then I knew i needed to record soon before I lose those ideas

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 25 2012, 10:07 PM
Instructor
Well, my advice here is to work in smaller bits of the song, not all at once and then link the ideas smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 25 2012, 10:25 PM
Instructor
Nice tune mate. I can hear some Buckethead vibes on it which is really cool for me. As Cosmin said, with more definition you music could be taken to a new level. Keep on doing this stuff!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 26 2012, 07:45 AM
Instructor
And please post more songs! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:41 PM