15 Best Daw Software Apps In The World Fyi, According to musicradar.com
mroberts70
Mar 19 2013, 01:21 PM
GMC:er
In some searching I ran across this and thought it may be helpful to someone....

http://www.musicradar.com/tuition/tech/the...-238905#!15

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Rated Htr
Mar 19 2013, 01:54 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Since FL Studio is number 1 on that list I'm gonna guess that musicradar users are mostly beat making users. laugh.gif

Of course it's a matter of prefence and finance but for me, that list is totally wrong tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Mar 19 2013, 05:47 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Mar 19 2013, 07:54 AM) *
Since FL Studio is number 1 on that list I'm gonna guess that musicradar users are mostly beat making users. laugh.gif

Of course it's a matter of prefence and finance but for me, that list is totally wrong tongue.gif

Well, honestly I didn't figure the order of this list would fit any one person's taste.... I mostly threw it out because it is a list.

I wouldn't have any idea if I agreed with this list or not anyhow, as I personally still use pedals and audacity just to record my stream. I use zero vst plugins as well... i experimented with them, but I ended up just pushing that idea to the side for awhile and continue to use my existing rig to> USB sound card to> audacity for recording my tracks. It's not pretty, but it gets me by for now until I get a little better setup. Then maybe I'll go back to researching the DAW's and VST's.

I know I would love a better DAW, but I don't have much time and don't want to feel like I'm taking away from my actual playing time just to learn a DAW, so I just record in about as basic of a fashion as possible.

What are you currently using, and how well do you like it?

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 05:59 PM