2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Question About Heads And Cabs
megadeth1117
Aug 18 2009, 04:21 AM
GMC:er
I'm not sure the exact model since its discontinued, Its not a flexwave though

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Aug 18 2009, 07:38 AM
This is a silly question, but, Did you tried pluging the amp on another electric take?. The ammount of watts that you're using can be lower than you need. It happens to me once. The electric tension on the stage wasn't the needed and the amp didn't work properly. Just try it if you didn't

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
megadeth1117
Aug 18 2009, 05:47 PM
oh yes I have tried that, all three shows I've played with the stack, it was too low the last one we did which was a few days back it was just loud enough, thanks for the help though

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 18 2009, 09:31 PM
Instructor
16 ohm cabinet can be run safely with an amp that has settings for 8 or 4 ohms. However, when running the head at a lower ohm rating then the cabinet, the result will be a significant degree of power loss. With this in mind, I suggest you check if this is not the case with your amp&cab combination.
In the second case of using a 4 ohm cabinet with an amp that must be run at 8 ohms, this will stress an amp and cause it to overheat.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:16 AM