Grunge/Heavy rock band

Band members

Organisedconfusion
Jakub Luptovec
jammer91

Use this to discuss your songs, parts etc

Have fun guys, look forward to hearing your songs smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Jan 20 2008, 11:30 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Here is a teaser, how our signature should look.. If you have any comments and criticisms, leave them for yourselves tell me;)

Also, I want you to tell me, what you want to have written in there.. as.. instrument, different font/size/format or different nickname.

EDIT: Added signature, for our quckly growing FANBASE :-D

EDIT 2: I can also make special, customized, wonderful sigs, for our fans, with " YOURUSERNAME - DTtD fan" inlay. Or any, DTtD praising text, your heart desires. There is nothing, we wouldn't do, for our beloved:-D

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Jan 20 2008, 11:39 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 20 2008, 11:50 PM
GMC:er
That looks awesome. Please can I have one that has my nickname and Bass on it for instrument?

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Jan 20 2008, 11:51 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Right away:) Btw. any comments or ideas for improvement?smile.gif

(i just want, to give everyone chance, to participate and CUSTOMIZE their sig:) )

--------------------
my youtube account with riffs and ideas: https://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenygzus

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 20 2008, 11:56 PM
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Jan 20 2008, 10:51 PM) *
Right away:) Btw. any comments or ideas for improvement?smile.gif

(i just want, to give everyone chance, to participate and CUSTOMIZE their sig:) )

They are spot on I'd say. I'm very impressed biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Jan 21 2008, 12:06 AM
Learning Tone Guru
Here you are:) Glad you like it:) Just realized, they look a bit different:-D Its kinda invisible, but I see it:-D.. dunno how it happened:-D

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Jan 21 2008, 12:07 AM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Jan 25 2008, 05:24 PM
Learning Tone Guru
So wazzup guys?smile.gif I can play both lead and rythmic part, so I can record them:-D
Also Jammer91 hasn't even came for his sig:(

Why dont you post into threads or something?smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 25 2008, 05:58 PM
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Jan 25 2008, 04:24 PM) *
So wazzup guys?smile.gif I can play both lead and rythmic part, so I can record them:-D
Also Jammer91 hasn't even came for his sig:(

Why dont you post into threads or something?smile.gif

Hey man. I will get the bass recorded. Very busy at the minute with exams and stuff. I will have it done by the week. You can record both rhythm and lead if you wish and then I'll record bass to yours.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Jan 25 2008, 06:08 PM
Learning Tone Guru
I dont want to steal Jammer91 his slot:-D I will send him a PM and talk to him:)

Also, no haste, if you dont have time, its ok:-D I am just being hyper-active these days :-D

This post has been edited by Jakub Luptovec: Jan 25 2008, 06:11 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jan 25 2008, 06:12 PM
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Jan 25 2008, 05:08 PM) *
I dont want to steal Jammer91 his slot:-D I will send him a PM and talk to him:)

Also, no haste, if you dont have time, its ok:-D I am just being hyper-active these days :-D

After Tuesday I'm free of exams for a year so i'll have loads of time. Yeah give him a PM and see what is happening and if he isn't up for it anymore we will do this one ourselves and try and get more interested.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 11 2008, 07:07 PM
There is something on the way. A small fact of my computer being destroyed hasn't helped but when it is fixed this is my priority. We need to get this done smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 14 2008, 11:12 AM
Learning Tone Guru
Surely.. I have a bit of problem.. I need to know the BPM of this song, that we will use.. There is a difference between my GP and Smells drums - they seem a bit slower to me... Do you know the actual BPM pls?

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 14 2008, 12:14 PM
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Feb 14 2008, 10:12 AM) *
Surely.. I have a bit of problem.. I need to know the BPM of this song, that we will use.. There is a difference between my GP and Smells drums - they seem a bit slower to me... Do you know the actual BPM pls?

I played along with Smells drums several times and they are fine. I'm not entirely sure what it is at and I'm probably guessing but around 120 I'd say. I will record the bass tomorrow as I have a bit of time tomorrow and then you can get your guitar parts done. I know the bass I just fixed my computer so I just need to lay it down.

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 14 2008, 12:20 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
eek Jakub! blink.gif I`m so sorry mate, I forgot to have a look at the BPM for you, soz got a lot going on atm.

I will have a look for you tonight I promise, I think Organised is right tho its around 120-125BPM

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 14 2008, 12:31 PM
Cool. Well if you check to make sure it is fine and post it up I will get the bass laid down tomorrow and Jakub if you can get the guitars done this weekend. Then we can sing over it biggrin.gif

Are you doing both lead and rhythm mate or should I do rhythm?

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 14 2008, 01:20 PM
Learning Tone Guru
Well.. I can play Solos without a single mistake mostly.. Rythm also, I am just bit unsure in Rythm when solo goes.... those stupid time signature changes are SO UNPREDICTABLE:D:D But.. I can surely do it when the bass is done:) Its just hard as hell, to play rythm under that solo right:D The end of solo/start of verse is really hard:D (Harder than whole solo IMO:D )

Smells, no need to worry, you are doing already too much for us:) Your GMC Senior is pretty much a burden and I can understand that sometimes, you just cant do everything:D

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 14 2008, 01:28 PM
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Feb 14 2008, 12:20 PM) *
Smells, no need to worry, you are doing already too much for us:) Your GMC Senior is pretty much a burden and I can understand that sometimes, you just cant do everything:D

thanks Jakub, I will look tonight for you tho smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Feb 14 2008, 02:09 PM
QUOTE (Jakub Luptovec @ Feb 14 2008, 12:20 PM) *
Well.. I can play Solos without a single mistake mostly.. Rythm also, I am just bit unsure in Rythm when solo goes.... those stupid time signature changes are SO UNPREDICTABLE:D:D But.. I can surely do it when the bass is done:) Its just hard as hell, to play rythm under that solo right:D The end of solo/start of verse is really hard:D (Harder than whole solo IMO:D )

I will get bass recorded tomorrow and then hopefully the song will come together. Sorry I have taken so long. Now I have fixed my PC we can do songs a lot quicker smile.gif

--------------------
Gear

+Quote Post
Jakub Luptovec
Feb 14 2008, 08:58 PM
Learning Tone Guru
No problem wink.gif I am sure, we will be worth the wait smile.gif

Now, lets rock my friend wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Feb 14 2008, 09:39 PM
Hey Jakub, just so I didnt forget again wink.gif bit odd but I didnt change the BPM from the midi file organised sent me its 128BPM laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:17 AM