2 Pages V  < 1 2  
New Instructor - Gerardo Siere From Argentina
Nobody
Dec 20 2007, 09:05 PM
GMC:er
Welcome Gerardo!
Here we see that you have really talented and dedicated guitarists over there in Argentina. I'm sure you are one of them too :]
Looking forward to your first lesson! :]

Hristian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
ARM THE HOMELESS!!

IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Dec 20 2007, 09:55 PM
Instructor
Thanks every one, I´m from San Juan Argentina. And hopefully I will be posting lessons mostly on nylon string guitar.
About the recordings you may see some errors on the videos, this is becouse my camera has very bad analog/digital converter, plus also this converters have some lag. When I record, I use the camara and also use a mic to a mixer to a daw. After recording I have to replace bad camera audio with good mic audio. Becouse the lag in the camera audio I had to modify the daw autio to match the video (I cut the tracks where is silent, and paste the next piece of audio to match the camera audio), usually I make the cuts when there´s some silence so if there is any clip is in unimportant part. By the way this lag thing is about x miliseconds so hopefully I think you wont notice anything wrong or weird with the audio.
Besides the lag issue there is no effect on the guitar, I just put some gain if necesary. There´s some eq in the mixers. Treble and middle at 3 o clock and bass at 12 o clock. I left the mixer 75 hs bass filter on to avoid floor noises.
Any questions are welcomed.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Kosei Kubota
Dec 20 2007, 09:58 PM
Classical Instructor
I love Argentina Tango!

Great new genre on GMC!

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 20 2007, 09:59 PM
Instructor
Welcome Gerardo! biggrin.gif

The sample sound sounds great, it's nice to have one more "nylon" instructor wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Dec 20 2007, 10:29 PM
Instructor
Welcome Gerardo !!! nice to meet you, I'm waiting for your first lesson, I guess it would be awesome !!! BTW your Mp3 is really awesome, reminds me Django Reinjard smile.gif

Lo dicho, un placer tenerte por aqui, cuidate mucho y disfruta que has venido a parar a un lugar excelente wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 20 2007, 10:39 PM
Instructor
Welcome to the GMC family Gerardo. Have fun and rock on! smile.gif

PS we want those acoustic lessons ASAP wink.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Dec 20 2007, 10:48 PM
Instructor
Cool stuff! Can't wait for your first lesson!! smile.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Dec 20 2007, 11:19 PM
Instructor
welcome to GMC Gerardo

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Dec 21 2007, 02:25 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome Gerardo - looking forward to your lessons smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
Dec 21 2007, 09:35 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Dec 21 2007, 02:25 PM) *
Welcome Gerardo - looking forward to your lessons smile.gif

Welcome, I like your audio clip, it sounds jazzy. Looking forward to your lessons.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 05:30 PM