David 8008 Is Here To Learn
David8008
Nov 5 2013, 01:43 PM
GMC:er
Hallo everybody,

i am in GMC since two weeks about, i am a beginner on the guitar and on the english, please apologize some strange words, i have been warmly welcomed and taken care from COSMIN, i start my first lessons with beginner videos, very simple but very powerfull, so correct suggestions, correct Drill and correct results, fantastic, very happy about it.

i have been always frustrated from " trying to learn " and never being able to, because i travel in a different city for my occupation every week in the Italian Peninsula, and having and instructor was impossible, even with Skype was no go anywhere, because when he was ready i wasn't.

so i am here now, i believe it is the first time i am learning, really learning something, with method and with the care of Cosmin. three weeks ago a got a present from a friend which is an IBANEZ RGA 42, and a YAHAMA THR 10 Amp which give me the possibility to travel and play in the Hotels where i stay 3 hours a day.

I am practicing hard for the first time in my life because all of you guys GMCers and Instructors and the Founder Kristofer have create such a fantastic opportunity in the Net.

It looks like i feel we are friends even though we do not even know eachother, we do not speak the same language, but we believe and love the same thing, MUSIC - GUITARS - Learning and Respect and Helping each other out.

Thank you for being there i am very happy and proud to be here with you achieving my GOALS.

with my occupation i contact more than 19000 people in Italy and each one of them will know how great you are.

your Best

David

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Best Regards

David8008
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 5 2013, 02:27 PM
Instructor
Hi and warm wellcome to our new friend! I see You already met Cosmin smile.gif Now it's time to get some more friendships. I'm Darius, nice to meet Ya! smile.gif If You need any help just ask smile.gif

It would be great if You could point some of Your inspirations, targets and some samples of Your playing smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 5 2013, 07:50 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome to GMC David!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Nov 5 2013, 08:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome to GMC, you will love it smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 5 2013, 11:24 PM
Welcome to GMC!!! smile.gif This is THE place to learn. You can start anytime anywhere and go at your own pace. Also, we have video chat lessons every day including weekends smile.gif Hop in if possible!

Todd

QUOTE (David8008 @ Nov 5 2013, 08:43 AM) *
Hallo everybody,

i am in GMC since two weeks about, i am a beginner on the guitar and on the english, please apologize some strange words, i have been warmly welcomed and taken care from COSMIN, i start my first lessons with beginner videos, very simple but very powerfull, so correct suggestions, correct Drill and correct results, fantastic, very happy about it.

i have been always frustrated from " trying to learn " and never being able to, because i travel in a different city for my occupation every week in the Italian Peninsula, and having and instructor was impossible, even with Skype was no go anywhere, because when he was ready i wasn't.

so i am here now, i believe it is the first time i am learning, really learning something, with method and with the care of Cosmin. three weeks ago a got a present from a friend which is an IBANEZ RGA 42, and a YAHAMA THR 10 Amp which give me the possibility to travel and play in the Hotels where i stay 3 hours a day.

I am practicing hard for the first time in my life because all of you guys GMCers and Instructors and the Founder Kristofer have create such a fantastic opportunity in the Net.

It looks like i feel we are friends even though we do not even know eachother, we do not speak the same language, but we believe and love the same thing, MUSIC - GUITARS - Learning and Respect and Helping each other out.

Thank you for being there i am very happy and proud to be here with you achieving my GOALS.

with my occupation i contact more than 19000 people in Italy and each one of them will know how great you are.

your Best

David

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 6 2013, 03:41 AM
Instructor
Hi David!! Welcome to the site! I just sent you a personal message. Please check it out!

Enjoy GMC.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Blister
Nov 7 2013, 05:02 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi David & welcome to GMC! smile.gif Nice intro. Who are your favorite bands & guitarists? What style of music do you prefer?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Nov 7 2013, 08:57 AM
Learning Rock Star
Welcome to GMC David! It's a great little community here, and you seem very dedicated to guitar, which is a good thing smile.gif I too, would like to know what sorts of music you like. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 7 2013, 12:26 PM
Instructor
Hello David! Thank you for your kind thoughts mate smile.gif

I am glad we are working together and that your progress is already appearing slowly into your heart, mind and hands biggrin.gif I'm reading your PM as we speak wink.gif

+Quote Post
David8008
Nov 12 2013, 02:32 PM
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 5 2013, 01:27 PM) *
Hi and warm wellcome to our new friend! I see You already met Cosmin smile.gif Now it's time to get some more friendships. I'm Darius, nice to meet Ya! smile.gif If You need any help just ask smile.gif

It would be great if You could point some of Your inspirations, targets and some samples of Your playing smile.gif

Dear Darius, thanks you for your welcome, yes i am happy to be here, and i am a beginner, it is better you do not see what i am doing, but soon enough i'll be getting also some of your lessons, for Now i am in the hands of Cosmin and he is getting rid of my bad habits and starting in the correct way, great wins with it.

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Nov 5 2013, 06:50 PM) *
Welcome to GMC David!

Thanks Guitarrero,

it is a plasure to meet you too.
as soon as i am ready i will share some of my work.

ml david

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 7 2013, 11:26 AM) *
Hello David! Thank you for your kind thoughts mate smile.gif

I am glad we are working together and that your progress is already appearing slowly into your heart, mind and hands biggrin.gif I'm reading your PM as we speak wink.gif

Ciao Cosmin,
i got three recordings, please if you can make not to laugh will be great, but i believe will be hard for you, as soon as you see what i have done, between playing and recording a fabulous disaster, as soon as you get the recordings please let me know and which is the next lesson to take.

ml david

QUOTE (Hajduk @ Nov 5 2013, 07:57 PM) *
Welcome to GMC, you will love it smile.gif

Ciao Tommislav

i am loving it in full thanks. for the welcome.

soon with you too.

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 5 2013, 10:24 PM) *
Welcome to GMC!!! smile.gif This is THE place to learn. You can start anytime anywhere and go at your own pace. Also, we have video chat lessons every day including weekends smile.gif Hop in if possible!

Todd

Ciao Todd,

grazie, thanks for the welcome message.

i ma learning a bit of everything, inclusing the video chats, as soon as i am ready i'll be there too.

much love David

QUOTE (Blister @ Nov 7 2013, 04:02 AM) *
Hi David & welcome to GMC! smile.gif Nice intro. Who are your favorite bands & guitarists? What style of music do you prefer?

Ciao Blister, thanks.

my favourite musicians are:

joe satriani, angus young, but the biggest dreams come to mind only when Stevie Vai is playing. i listen for hours, unfortunately i like a super pro which give me no chance to play any of his songs but with hard work i will fulfill my dream.

QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Nov 7 2013, 07:57 AM) *
Welcome to GMC David! It's a great little community here, and you seem very dedicated to guitar, which is a good thing smile.gif I too, would like to know what sorts of music you like. smile.gif

Ciao Taka Perry,

my music i really like is acoustic blues, Rock and heavy Metal, but i listen any music that create eon me a sense of freedom, it is hard to say that one is better then the other one, when i listen the video of Synca Around the world , i will love to be able to play it all, from the beginnners to insane level.
i'll be around and we will take the first video i record and compare with one i'll get in an year or so to see where i am at.

ml David

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 6 2013, 02:41 AM) *
Hi David!! Welcome to the site! I just sent you a personal message. Please check it out!

Enjoy GMC.

Ciao Gabriel, thanks

--------------------
Best Regards

David8008

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 13 2013, 12:39 PM
Instructor
Hey David! I received your PM and I am opening it as we speak smile.gif I have no reason to laugh at someone trying to learn and improve himself. I would laugh if it would be otherwise, for one who wouldn't struggle for self improvement is only worthy of laughs indeed.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:05 PM