> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Rocknroll Ninja's Thread, for Gab's Army
RocknRoll Ninja
Mar 25 2013, 09:23 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 25 2013, 01:11 PM) *
Excellent! You should learn every lesson at beginner's corner to be sure that you are not missing any important technique before we go for more difficult lessons and techniques. Keep on the good job!

okay Mate.My only problem now, i cant stop practising i love it soo much
biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 26 2013, 03:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (RocknRoll Ninja @ Mar 25 2013, 05:23 PM) *
okay Mate.My only problem now, i cant stop practising i love it soo much
biggrin.gif

I'm so happy of reading this!!!!! That's the spirit mate. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
RocknRoll Ninja
Mar 30 2013, 11:53 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 26 2013, 02:13 PM) *
I'm so happy of reading this!!!!! That's the spirit mate. smile.gif

Hey mate,

Im practising all day the lesson i know so far.I try to build up more finger strenght coze i just cant do open chord F yet

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 30 2013, 08:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (RocknRoll Ninja @ Mar 30 2013, 07:53 AM) *
Hey mate,

Im practising all day the lesson i know so far.I try to build up more finger strenght coze i just cant do open chord F yet

yeah, that's the tricky chord at first because of the barre. Keep on working on it. Have you ever worked on technique exercises?

These ones are very useful:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=42825

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
RocknRoll Ninja
Mar 30 2013, 09:56 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 30 2013, 07:21 PM) *
yeah, that's the tricky chord at first because of the barre. Keep on working on it. Have you ever worked on technique exercises?

These ones are very useful:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=42825

Thanx mate im gonna do that before practise.Dont worry im gonna tame the beast. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 31 2013, 05:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (RocknRoll Ninja @ Mar 30 2013, 05:56 PM) *
Thanx mate im gonna do that before practise.Dont worry im gonna tame the beast. biggrin.gif

heheh excellent! I remember those days when F was like a nightmare! But be sure that you'll be able to master it. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
RocknRoll Ninja
Apr 6 2013, 10:38 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Mar 31 2013, 04:30 PM) *
heheh excellent! I remember those days when F was like a nightmare! But be sure that you'll be able to master it. smile.gif

Oh i know i will mate!Those technic excersises are really good i feel much more control of my hands im doing them a lot!In this month im gonna work on all the beginner lessons!Im going home next home for 2 weeks so i'll be able to sort out the recording trouble so we can start serious work then biggrin.gif!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 6 2013, 03:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (RocknRoll Ninja @ Apr 6 2013, 06:38 AM) *
Oh i know i will mate!Those technic excersises are really good i feel much more control of my hands im doing them a lot!In this month im gonna work on all the beginner lessons!Im going home next home for 2 weeks so i'll be able to sort out the recording trouble so we can start serious work then biggrin.gif!

Sounds great mate! Technique exercises sometimes are a bit boring but they are VERY effective so keep on practising them!
Looking forward your recordings! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
RocknRoll Ninja
Apr 16 2013, 10:05 AM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 6 2013, 02:00 PM) *
Sounds great mate! Technique exercises sometimes are a bit boring but they are VERY effective so keep on practising them!
Looking forward your recordings! smile.gif

Hey Mate,

just a quick update im learning scales now.And im defo gonna learn your Hole lesson:D

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 16 2013, 07:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (RocknRoll Ninja @ Apr 16 2013, 06:05 AM) *
Hey Mate,

just a quick update im learning scales now.And im defo gonna learn your Hole lesson:D

Excellent! Thanks for the update. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
RocknRoll Ninja
Apr 19 2013, 06:54 PM
Hey mate,
i learnd the minor pentatonic scale and the C major scale.I started your Hole lesson (i love the band) im working on the first part i will need some time to learn the strumming part right biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
RocknRoll Ninja
Apr 19 2013, 07:50 PM
Oh yeah and a really stupid question coze i couldnt see it well in the first part are u muting the low E string with your thumb? smile.gif
i

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 20 2013, 04:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (RocknRoll Ninja @ Apr 19 2013, 03:50 PM) *
Oh yeah and a really stupid question coze i couldnt see it well in the first part are u muting the low E string with your thumb? smile.gif
i

yes! every time I play A chord I mute E string with my thumb.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
RocknRoll Ninja
Apr 20 2013, 06:29 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 20 2013, 04:18 PM) *
yes! every time I play A chord I mute E string with my thumb.

Cool thx mate im gonna practise that biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 20 2013, 06:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (RocknRoll Ninja @ Apr 20 2013, 02:29 PM) *
Cool thx mate im gonna practise that biggrin.gif

Great! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
RocknRoll Ninja
May 27 2013, 07:53 PM
Hey mate,

i was on holiday for 3 weeks but manage to buy a line 6 pod studio ux1 its epic!i really enjoy it.I recorded my work on your pixies lesson.Attached File  pixies.mp3 ( 1.43MB ) Number of downloads: 88

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 27 2013, 09:16 PM
Instructor
Wou! Congrats mate! I'm glad to know that you got it and now you are ready to record good quality guitar tones. Your take is good, I think that you have to adjust a bit the timing of the palm muting section and experiment a bit more with the tone. I think that you used to much distortion and it doesn't sound close to Pixies. By the way, great first recording! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
RocknRoll Ninja
May 27 2013, 09:28 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 27 2013, 09:16 PM) *
Wou! Congrats mate! I'm glad to know that you got it and now you are ready to record good quality guitar tones. Your take is good, I think that you have to adjust a bit the timing of the palm muting section and experiment a bit more with the tone. I think that you used to much distortion and it doesn't sound close to Pixies. By the way, great first recording! smile.gif

Aww thanks mate!Yeah I need to work on it more i was just really excited so did a quick record to share with you.It feel so amazing that i can play these tunes after 3 month:D!Im gonna experiment with it more and work on the timing!thx

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 28 2013, 03:06 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (RocknRoll Ninja @ May 27 2013, 05:28 PM) *
Aww thanks mate!Yeah I need to work on it more i was just really excited so did a quick record to share with you.It feel so amazing that i can play these tunes after 3 month:D!Im gonna experiment with it more and work on the timing!thx

Great! Looking forward a new take! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
RocknRoll Ninja
Oct 3 2013, 07:00 PM
Hey Mate,

I recorded my Sex Pistols lesson take!I struggled with barre chords a lot in these past months but im happy to say i nailed the 6 string ones now im trying to learn the rest!:D

Attached File(s)
Attached File  sex_pistols.mp3 ( 1.1MB ) Number of downloads: 71

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:04 PM