Roskilde Festival 08, Be there or be square :p
Niko Fran
Mar 22 2008, 02:12 AM
GMC:er
Inspired by the post about Rock am ring, if anyone is showing up on the Roskilde Festival in Denmark this year. This rock festival have been the biggist in nothern europe/scandinavia for two decades, and people from Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland often show up to this huge event of rock wink.gif This year, performers like Judas Priest, Radiohead, Slayer and Neil Young will be there, including alot of other huge names who will be revealed later this year. I've been thinking of buying my ticket, have any of you tongue.gif?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 22 2008, 09:10 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Niko Fran @ Mar 21 2008, 10:12 PM) *
Inspired by the post about Rock am ring, if anyone is showing up on the Roskilde Festival in Denmark this year. This rock festival have been the biggist in nothern europe/scandinavia for two decades, and people from Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland often show up to this huge event of rock wink.gif This year, performers like Judas Priest, Radiohead, Slayer and Neil Young will be there, including alot of other huge names who will be revealed later this year. I've been thinking of buying my ticket, have any of you tongue.gif?

Hey, that´s sounds cool!!
Unfortunately Denmark is so far from my home sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Siggum
Mar 22 2008, 09:14 PM
I'll be going, its only a 30 min drive from my house biggrin.gif

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
VinceG
Mar 22 2008, 11:43 PM
Europe has a lot of cool metal/rock festivals. Its really not fair for us Americans who gets Taste Of Chaos, and Warp Tour bahh!!!! sleep.gif mad.gif

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 23 2008, 07:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Siggum @ Mar 22 2008, 05:14 PM) *

you're really lucky wink.gif smile.gif !!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
AudunESP
Mar 23 2008, 07:57 PM
QUOTE (Siggum @ Mar 22 2008, 09:14 PM) *

its a 30 minutes drive from my house...

...and then a 8 hour long boattrip, and a many-hour-long trip with train, and then im there...

...and my parents won't let me go!!!! sad.gif mad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
Scales = some boring stuff thats totally unnescesary to create cool music, liek, if ur stupid.

+Quote Post
Kaneda
Mar 23 2008, 09:48 PM
Other side of the coin
I might just be there wink.gif

Tradition, after all smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Mar 24 2008, 05:48 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (AudunESP @ Mar 23 2008, 03:57 PM) *
its a 30 minutes drive from my house...

...and then a 8 hour long boattrip, and a many-hour-long trip with train, and then im there...

...and my parents won't let me go!!!! sad.gif mad.gif sad.gif

Like me, you are't lucky sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ralleliciouz
Mar 24 2008, 06:02 PM
QUOTE (Niko Fran @ Mar 22 2008, 02:12 AM) *

jeg kommer ikke. det er ikke li mig at sidde i mit telt mens det regner (som det plejer) og hører musik=) tror heller ikke mine forældre giver mig lov =)

Translated:

i dont show up. i dont like sitting in a tent while it rains (as it usally does) and listen to musik and i dont think my parents will let me go anyway..

+Quote Post
Niko Fran
Mar 24 2008, 08:44 PM
I were there one day last year, just took train both ways, but i got very sick after that day, as i ate something from a suspecious booth, so i was sick for three weeks after sad.gif It was really a muddy mess by the way tongue.gif I might go, havent talked with my friends yet, maybe we'll make a camp smile.gif

+Quote Post
seagull
Mar 24 2008, 08:55 PM
Definitely going. Will be in a camp with my former Gymnasium, hoping for better weather than last year. It really sucked not having any dry clothes. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Kaneda
Mar 24 2008, 10:43 PM
Other side of the coin
QUOTE (seagull @ Mar 24 2008, 08:55 PM) *
Definitely going. Will be in a camp with my former Gymnasium, hoping for better weather than last year. It really sucked not having any dry clothes. tongue.gif

Yeah, last year was bad smile.gif Thankfully, these days it only takes me about an hour to go home, restock, and return smile.gif

But nah, I think it will be one of the sunniest festivals in recent memory this year. Usually when I have that feeling, I end up leaving the festival the last day with my nose sunburned to shreds.

+Quote Post
PassionPlay
May 31 2008, 10:16 AM
Roskilde '07 scared many i think biggrin.gif

But i'm going anyways because of the nice bandsetup

Recommed listening:(associated to guitar)

Kings of Leon
The Dillinger Escape Plan
Path of no return

I you don't know them, check 'em out biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by PassionPlay: May 31 2008, 10:17 AM

+Quote Post
audiopaal
May 31 2008, 10:54 AM
Competitions Coordinator - Up the Irons
QUOTE (Siggum @ Mar 22 2008, 10:14 PM) *

What? You lucky son of a gun! mad.gif

Hehe, that's awesome man biggrin.gif

I've been there three times and hopefully I'll come down next year or something smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 3 2008, 11:47 PM
Instructor
so far from Argentina... mad.gif Judas Priest + Radiohead... awesome combination. I really like both bands.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2024 - 05:09 AM