One Man's Trash
JVM
Aug 31 2009, 02:08 AM
Learning Roadie
This weekend I jammed with the bass player for One Man's Trash, thought you guys might be interested, there is some excellent country/rock/funk music here, and some ripping guitar smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 31 2009, 02:30 PM
Instructor
Wow, they sound great man, that is some serious country rockin! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
JVM
Aug 31 2009, 03:27 PM
Learning Roadie
I was pretty surprised when I popped the CD he gave me in my car, theres some other really good stuff on the album as well smile.gif And the bassist has been around, we were talking, he's jammed with Hendrix, recorded with Sly and Marvin Gaye, been on stages with Stevie Wonder, Smashing Pumpkins and some others, really cool cool.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Aug 31 2009, 08:30 PM
Jazz Instructor
they're cool! Great players!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:54 PM