New Megadeth Album
Renan
Apr 19 2013, 09:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey, Megadeth have just revealed two essential pieces of their fourteenth studio album, ‘Super Collider.’ Not only have Megadeth offered the record’s artwork through a game of memory cards, but the thrash legends are also offering up a preview of the new song ‘Don’t Turn Your Back.’ You can listen the song at : http://megadethgame.com/

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Slavenko Erazer
Apr 20 2013, 02:27 PM
GMC:er
New cover's lame, and not "Mega" enough. Hope music will be better

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 20 2013, 03:36 PM
Instructor
I'm checking the sample and it sounds good. I think that it's cool that they keep on recording new music very frequently. They are working hard.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 22 2013, 08:05 AM
Instructor
Chances are, we will be opening for them when they arrive here next month. Somehow I am not excited laugh.gif It would be the third time when we end up opening for bands that have no connection to our style. Just kidding tongue.gif If it turns out so, it will be awesome!

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Apr 22 2013, 09:10 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 22 2013, 09:05 AM) *
Chances are, we will be opening for them when they arrive here next month. Somehow I am not excited laugh.gif It would be the third time when we end up opening for bands that have no connection to our style. Just kidding tongue.gif If it turns out so, it will be awesome!

God damn, they're coming there to your place, and not here mad.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 23 2013, 07:35 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Apr 22 2013, 08:10 AM) *
God damn, they're coming there to your place, and not here mad.gif

Oh, well, I don't know man, maybe next time... Or maybe They will come and you don't know it yet...? Indeed, it's a bit to close not to visit your country as well.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:26 AM