56 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > »   
The Complaint Thread
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 5 2007, 08:31 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (swingline @ Oct 5 2007, 09:43 AM) *
I don't know about you guys out of the US, but not only did I have to go to the DMV on Tuesday, but also this coming Tuesday. mad.gif

Great way of wasting a whole morning ...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 5 2007, 08:49 PM
Lets go fishing!
I feel like complaining because i REALLY want a TS9 pedal and im skint sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 5 2007, 08:54 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 5 2007, 03:49 PM) *
I feel like complaining because i REALLY want a TS9 pedal and im skint sad.gif

I'm putting an offer down on a house today and as a result, if it is accepted I will have to find an extra $10,000 in the next month or two, which will severely postpone the purchase of my Adam A7 monitor speakers - at the moment I am monitoring through computer speakers so I can't come close to doing accurate mixes for the material we worked in the the UK a couple of weeks ago sad.gif

--------------------

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 5 2007, 09:23 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 5 2007, 08:54 PM) *
I'm putting an offer down on a house today and as a result, if it is accepted I will have to find an extra $10,000 in the next month or two, which will severely postpone the purchase of my Adam A7 monitor speakers - at the moment I am monitoring through computer speakers so I can't come close to doing accurate mixes for the material we worked in the the UK a couple of weeks ago sad.gif

sad.gif sad.gif That sucks you cant get your new speakers. I may sell my soul to get more pedals blink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Pavel
Oct 5 2007, 09:29 PM
Instructor
Hey Andrew, i also wanted to order those monitors, the exact same ADAM A7 BUT i got into the driving school, so i will have to pay for that, and than spend the rest of the money on the car so my "studio" equipment will be delayed SEVERELY.

Good thing to know though is that i have the money for RC7 aside - and i am not touching that biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 5 2007, 10:43 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Oct 5 2007, 04:29 PM) *
Hey Andrew, i also wanted to order those monitors, the exact same ADAM A7 BUT i got into the driving school, so i will have to pay for that, and than spend the rest of the money on the car so my "studio" equipment will be delayed SEVERELY.

Good thing to know though is that i have the money for RC7 aside - and i am not touching that biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

I feel your pain Pavel smile.gif Good job you have the RC7 covered, you would go insane if you had to cancel that!

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 5 2007, 11:05 PM
GMC:er
I've lost WAY to much money on car related buisness ths year

--------------------

+Quote Post
rokchik
Oct 6 2007, 06:46 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Ayen @ Oct 3 2007, 11:11 PM) *
And rokchik, how big was the tv? biggrin.gif

It was a 46 inch Sony Bravia. I was not impressed at all when I opened the box and the screen was cracked. Plus it was the last one they had in stock so I'm back to square one. sad.gif

My new complaint is that due to a very hectic work schedule I havn't been able to be on GMC very often or play guitar. But I have to work to pay for the new Home Theater so what's a girl to do.........

+Quote Post
lefty01
Oct 6 2007, 06:56 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 5 2007, 02:23 PM) *
sad.gif sad.gif That sucks you cant get your new speakers. I may sell my soul to get more pedals blink.gif

what type of pedals are you looking to purchase?

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Oct 6 2007, 07:05 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Oct 5 2007, 04:23 PM) *

I'll give you 5 quid and a pint for it ....

--------------------

My Stuff:

+Quote Post
rokchik
Oct 6 2007, 07:06 AM
The Dark Canuck
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Oct 6 2007, 03:05 AM) *
I'll give you 5 quid and a pint for it ....

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Ayen
Oct 6 2007, 02:31 PM
I got a Wii as a gift for my birthday, and I just found out if I asked for a 360, I would've gotten it.

Wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't hooked on Halo 3.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Soul_Decision
Oct 6 2007, 03:33 PM
I have to wait a week for my pocket pod ):

--------------------
Push through all barriers.......Never self-limit.........Because there is none

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 6 2007, 05:15 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (lefty01 @ Oct 6 2007, 06:56 AM) *
what type of pedals are you looking to purchase?

A Keely / Ibanez TS-9/808 and possibly a Semour Duncan Twin Tube classic! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 7 2007, 10:43 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
My internet was down for 4 days, ive been terribly sick, and my check this week for work was horribly small.

On the upside, the new Nightwish album and EVILE album have kept me very entertained, i got a free computer and a free 512MB ATI Radeon graphics card. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cherio
Oct 7 2007, 02:51 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

NEW ZEALAND LOST TO FRANCE IN THE RUGBY WORLD CUP!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

We'll win in 2011 cool.gif .... its gonna be hosted in New Zealand.... we are gonna pown them!! laugh.gif

(score was 18-20) pff..

btw.. anyone following the world cup? wink.gif

This post has been edited by Cherio: Oct 7 2007, 02:53 PM

--------------------
CHEERIO'S

+Quote Post
Owen
Oct 7 2007, 06:22 PM
Moi! Altho only the Scottish team, and I havent paid too much attention this week.

My complaint is that everyone at the gig I went to last night were vain posers. Standing around thinking "We're too cool to mosh".

On top of that one band was constantly out of tune which bugged the hell out of me, at one point I said to my mate "They're drastically out of tune" and the singer stopped the song five seconds later because they were.

And now I has RSI in my neck and a crippling diminished social status, if I ever had a status in the first place laugh.gif

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Oct 7 2007, 06:56 PM
Instructor
Talking about complaints...cut my index finger tip on the left hand and now can barely touch strings with that finger... GRRRRR

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 7 2007, 10:52 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Cherio @ Oct 7 2007, 07:51 AM) *
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
NEW ZEALAND LOST TO FRANCE IN THE RUGBY WORLD CUP!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

We'll win in 2011 cool.gif .... its gonna be hosted in New Zealand.... we are gonna pown them!! laugh.gif

(score was 18-20) pff..

btw.. anyone following the world cup? wink.gif

With you there Cherio. You weren't helped by some poor ref'ing decisions - why he sent McAlister off for 10 in the first I really don't know - idiot. Also that second French try (Jauzion's) was from a forward pass.

Must say that my irritation isn't helped by England beating The Wallabies either. Now all the UK coverage is about how great England were/are (and they were not and are not) and how they will win the RWC again dry.gif ... Well if they do (and my money's on RSA although my heart wants Argentina) it'll be a case of a mediocre side winning by relying on penalties.

If you had to pick a World 15 how many England first team would be in it based on the entire Cup so far- er Andy Sheridan and Paul Sackey. Pretty poor for the cup holders rolleyes.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Oct 8 2007, 02:02 AM
Lets go fishing!
Im glad im not into sports....it seems to save alot of dispair on my behalve wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 05:06 AM