Versailles, Female guitarist and cool outfits
Daniel Realpe
Nov 29 2009, 02:32 AM
Instructor
How do you like this?

A friend of mine just showed it to me

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kahall
Nov 29 2009, 04:35 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Daniel Realpe @ Nov 28 2009, 07:32 PM) *
How do you like this?
[..]

I don't. Don't tell your friend. ;-) I mean its ok, but I am not going to be putting in my collection.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Nov 29 2009, 04:43 AM
GMC:er
it's a trap.

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
kahall
Nov 29 2009, 06:27 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (jafomatic @ Nov 28 2009, 09:43 PM) *
it's a trap.

What? Is that Daniel on guitar? heh!

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Rain
Nov 29 2009, 06:48 AM
ah good ole Versailles! Yeah I love those guys - they can really play!

Check out my signature for more Japanese metal smile.gif

--------------------
Galneryus [SYU / YUUTO-LEDA] - the GazettE - Sonic Syndicate - Versailles - Sadie - Takayoshi Ohmura - Steve Vai - MintJam - Sex Machineguns - Gentaro Satomura - CYCLE - Paul Gilbert - X Japan - Disturbed

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Nov 29 2009, 11:00 AM
Learning Tone Master
Versailles is great, been listening to them since they started up smile.gif I very much like Hizaki's solo stuff as well ^^

+Quote Post
Keilnoth
Nov 29 2009, 01:01 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
At the beginning I was like Ok, nice guitar, cool... and then she started to sing... sad.gif
The vocal is too clean compared to the music. Where are the roars ? It's really manga style. smile.gif

Not bad, but not good I'd say.

And no, during the French revolution, they had no guns like that... tongue.gif

--------------------

My Guitars: Fender Stratocaster Billy Corgan Signature, Ibanez RG270
My Amp: Peavey Bandit 112
My Pedals: Blackstar HT-Dual, Boss DD-7, Boss CS-3, Boss RC-20
My Wishlist: New bridge + Pickups for my Ibanez, EHX POG2, EHX Cathedral / Holy Grail

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Nov 29 2009, 01:24 PM
Learning Tone Master
Most of the time those visual kei bands are more looks than anything else but not these guys (and girls). They can seriously play!

If it has to be Japanese I prefer something a little less cheesy like Galneryus...

--------------------

Gear:
- Jackson USA Select KV2 King V with EMG 81/85
- Gibson Les Paul Custom Arctic White with EMG 81/85
- Ibanez Rg 8527 J Custom 7-String with DiMarzio Evolution and Air Norton

- Peavey 6505+ head with Marshall 1960AV 4x12 cab
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Practice Amp
- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Nov 29 2009, 03:05 PM
Learning Tone Master
Because we are talking about J-rock bands, I hope you don't mind me putting a video of someone else in here Realpe.

How about these guys, ZakkWylde:

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Nov 29 2009, 03:57 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Nov 29 2009, 03:05 PM) *
Because we are talking about J-rock bands, I hope you don't mind me putting a video of someone else in here Realpe.

They sound like the Japanese version of Bullet for my Valentine on SPEED

They are good though!

--------------------

Gear:

- Dunlop Crybaby From Hell, Maxon OD808, Boss TU-2, MXR CarbonCopy, ISP Decimator, MXR Custom Audio Electronics Booster

+Quote Post
Rain
Nov 29 2009, 05:05 PM
I was so sad when I saw Deluhi's video make of that song.... they aren't even playing sad.gif

well if anyone wants a long list of japanese guitar players and their associated works via Youtube, I can help out smile.gif

--------------------
Galneryus [SYU / YUUTO-LEDA] - the GazettE - Sonic Syndicate - Versailles - Sadie - Takayoshi Ohmura - Steve Vai - MintJam - Sex Machineguns - Gentaro Satomura - CYCLE - Paul Gilbert - X Japan - Disturbed

+Quote Post
ZakkWylde
Nov 29 2009, 05:12 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Rain @ Nov 29 2009, 05:05 PM) *
I was so sad when I saw Deluhi's video make of that song.... they aren't even playing sad.gif

well if anyone wants a long list of japanese guitar players and their associated works via Youtube, I can help out smile.gif

Send me a PM, I am interested!

Or better: Post a list of Youtube Links to Japanese music and guitar players worth listening. This way everybody can enjoy!

--------------------

Gear:

+Quote Post
Christophe
Nov 29 2009, 06:58 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Quote : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...st&p=445182
Post #7 (quote function doesn't work, my bad)

Keilnoth, that's how I recognize Japanese songs, they always (as far as I know) sing clearly (e.g: The Gazette band).

About Versailles's band this is the city near mine biggrin.gif (I mean Versailles city) hum I like it but not as much as The Gazette does :]

This post has been edited by Christophe: Nov 29 2009, 06:59 PM

--------------------
Gear : ESP LTD MH-401QM ; Zoom G2.1Nu ; Blackstar HT-5 Preamp ; Blackstar HT-112 Speaker;

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Nov 30 2009, 04:17 AM
Do you guys know Concepto Moon?. They're a great Japanese band!

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Nov 30 2009, 05:28 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Sollesnes @ Nov 29 2009, 03:05 PM) *

I like this! thanks for sharing, but as Jafo said I wouldn't put them in my collection,

the video concept is cool, goes along with the music really good

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
del-4fr53e3
Dec 1 2009, 09:40 PM
Learning Tone Master
I'm glad you liked it smile.gif
I do in no means mean to hijack the thread, so I won't embed it, but here is my favourite Deluhi song smile.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0n82kzJVb4

and live: with ONE guitarist biggrin.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q4rtHLTqzs

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:54 AM