Line 6 Flextone/duoverb, Please help
Marshmall0wz
Nov 2 2008, 12:51 AM
GMC:er
Hi! I'm pretty close (2-3 months) from buying my next amp. I was wondering what all of you thought of the Line 6 Flextone and the Line 6 Duoverb amps. I'm going to be loaning the Duoverb for about a week or two tomorrow, so i'll test it out. I like the features of both amps but don't like how the flextone has only one channel, which is annoying for playing live or with a band. Also I have about 800 saved so i'd probably be able to save some dough. If neither of these are interesting i'm just going to keep saving for the Mesa Express 5:25. P.S. how does the tone quality compare to tube amps/mesa boogies express series or their F series.
THX A TON!

peace

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gibson SG-3 Faded
Epiphone Thunderbird
Ovation CC48
Vox AD30VT
Vintage U.S. Peavey Microbass
Orange Tiny Terror w/ 212 Cabinet
Creativity
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marshmall0wz
Nov 2 2008, 01:15 PM
please

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Gibson SG-3 Faded
Epiphone Thunderbird
Ovation CC48
Vox AD30VT
Creativity

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 2 2008, 04:13 PM
Instructor
I don't really know, haven't tried any of them, but I think Mesa has a better tone than Flextone definitely. On the other hand Flextone has a bunch of presets and it can be more versatile. IMO I would always choose Mesa over Flextone, but it's a matter of personal preference.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Marshmall0wz
Nov 2 2008, 04:14 PM
Yeah i did love the Express when i played it, but i haven't tried the flextone or duoverb yet.

--------------------

Gibson SG-3 Faded
Epiphone Thunderbird
Ovation CC48
Vox AD30VT
Creativity

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:59 AM