David Wallimann First Lesson!, "Metalhead" solo lesson
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 5 2007, 11:09 AM
GMC Founder
David Wallimann first lesson!

Hey there - I am very proud to present a first lesson with David. The piece "metalhead" - is an intense solo-masterpiece with loads of tricks for you to use. I must say it's really a cool piece of music - I have watched it loads of times! biggrin.gif

As always with new instructors - your feedback is very much needed. Is the theory tricky? Do you need more/different explanations? What can we improve (etc.). The video quality will be improved until next lesson.

Enjoy!
Kris & David

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Matt
Apr 5 2007, 11:47 AM
GMC:er
absolutely brilliant solo there. This is the kinda stuff guitar masterclass needs! a bit more on the heavy side. If this guy keeps making lessons like that here, I'll be here for a long time smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Keep Bleeding On 'Til The Day You Die, Forever Love it Loud" - Black Label Society
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:59 AM