200th Video Chat Lesson!, This Saturday 5pm EST. Join Us!! :)
Todd Simpson
Jul 26 2013, 10:32 PM
GMC:er
I'm thrilled to announce that this Saturday will be my 200th VIDEO CHAT LESSON!!!! I have never been happier as a guitar teacher than I have been here @ GMC. This is a WONDERFUL community of musicians that support each other and and are a true family. You guys RAWK!!!!!! I hope you can join us this Sat for our SATURDAY METAL MELTDOWN!!!! 5PM E.S.T. 8PM G.M.T.

Todd

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Jul 26 2013, 10:37 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
Congrats Todd!, It has been my pleasure to have been there for quite a few of these chats, going to do my best to be there for lesson 200 as I am sure it will be epic! cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jul 26 2013, 10:41 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Congratulations Todd! smile.gif

We should all drop by to celebrate the big 200th lesson!

Who is coming to the party?

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jul 26 2013, 11:43 PM
Instructor
Well this is something huge! smile.gif Gotta buy us all a beer biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Blister
Jul 27 2013, 02:57 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
A big Congratulations & also a huge Thank you! smile.gif It's been an honor to take part in the Midnight Metal Madness! I'm anxious to see what you have planned & I will see you tomorrow!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 27 2013, 05:13 AM
The honor is mine smile.gif You've been a blast to have at my chat sessions. Always pushing the envelope and keeping us on our toes!!

QUOTE (AK Rich @ Jul 26 2013, 05:37 PM) *
Congrats Todd!, It has been my pleasure to have been there for quite a few of these chats, going to do my best to be there for lesson 200 as I am sure it will be epic! cool.gif

Thanks smile.gif The more the merrier!!!

QUOTE (Bogdan Radovic @ Jul 26 2013, 05:41 PM) *
Congratulations Todd! smile.gif

We should all drop by to celebrate the big 200th lesson!

Who is coming to the party?

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Jul 27 2013, 07:32 AM
Learning Rock Star
I think I might have to get up at 6am on Sunday for this... biggrin.gif

Great stuff Todd smile.gif I know I've only been here for a short time but I already have so much respect for everyone here at GMC.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jul 27 2013, 08:00 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Congrats Todd!

Sadly, I can't make it today (as on so many other saturdays and sundays lately...all the concerts, private parties, meetings with friends...basically summertime smile.gif ) but I'm sure you guys will have a blast!

And I'm sure I'll be able to make it to the sunday chat this time!

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 31 2013, 05:56 AM
You've certainly attended your share so we can give you a pass smile.gif Enjoy your summer!!
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jul 27 2013, 03:00 AM) *
Congrats Todd!

Sadly, I can't make it today (as on so many other saturdays and sundays lately...all the concerts, private parties, meetings with friends...basically summertime smile.gif ) but I'm sure you guys will have a blast!

And I'm sure I'll be able to make it to the sunday chat this time!

Christian

6am!!! EGAD!!!!!!

QUOTE (Taka Perry @ Jul 27 2013, 02:32 AM) *
I think I might have to get up at 6am on Sunday for this... biggrin.gif

Great stuff Todd smile.gif I know I've only been here for a short time but I already have so much respect for everyone here at GMC.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jul 31 2013, 02:47 PM
Instructor
That's a lot!! Congratulations Todd for the excellent work! It's a pleasure to have you here as a part of this community. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Fran
Jul 31 2013, 03:26 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Agreed, congrats Todd, you rock! cool.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jul 31 2013, 10:19 PM

The honor is mine smile.gif It's been great to be a part of this community and I look forward to 200 more lessons!! smile.gif
Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jul 31 2013, 09:47 AM) *
That's a lot!! Congratulations Todd for the excellent work! It's a pleasure to have you here as a part of this community. smile.gif

Many thank!!!! I plan to continue to travel the path of RAWK!!!!!!

QUOTE (Fran @ Jul 31 2013, 10:26 AM) *
Agreed, congrats Todd, you rock! cool.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:20 PM