Bare Knuckle Pickups, black dog and mule
Gus
Aug 5 2009, 10:38 PM
GMC:er
Hey, Joe

I see you use some different bare Knuckle pickups in your guitars.
I am now considering buying bare Knuckle pickups (thanks to ZakkWylde biggrin.gif )

Can you point out some lessons where you use the Bare Knuckle black dog and Bare knuckle mule?
Also what is the guitar model/wood you are using with that pickups?

thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Joe Kataldo
Jan 28 2010, 12:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gus @ Aug 5 2009, 11:38 PM) *
Hey, Joe

I see you use some different bare Knuckle pickups in your guitars.
I am now considering buying bare Knuckle pickups (thanks to ZakkWylde biggrin.gif )

Can you point out some lessons where you use the Bare Knuckle black dog and Bare knuckle mule?
Also what is the guitar model/wood you are using with that pickups?

thanks

Hi Gus, all the GMC Lessons with the mayones guitar are black dog and the mule, with the music man petrucci nailbomb and cold sweat neck(very different from cold sweat bridge)

check also my youtube channel youtube.com/joekataldo and this video in particular https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auoDO8X-NDY
the mayones is kind of les paul, mahogany back/flamed maple top, best idea is send an email to bareknuckle descibing your guitar and the sound you want, they will answer quite immediately, that's the way I've done for my guitars.

Keep Rocking,

Joe.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Joe Kataldo: Jan 28 2010, 12:04 AM

--------------------
________________________________________________________________________________

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:54 PM