> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

AC/DC Complete Style I: Hard Rock, Lesson By Lucio Antolini
Grade
1-10
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 1 ] ** [33.33%]
7 [ 2 ] ** [66.67%]
8 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
9 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 3

coffeeman
Sep 25 2013, 03:04 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Original lesson: AC/DC Complete Style I: Hard Rock by Lucio Antolini

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 25 2013, 10:05 AM
Instructor
Hey man!

This take is very nice - I can feel the attitude and I like the tone as well! You've always had good tones in your takes wink.gif

The things which pop out the most, are the timing based issues appearing after min 01:00 - pay attention to the drum track and it'll all fall into place. The accents are not in sync with the drums and that's what you should fix, for a perfect take wink.gif

Cosmin

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 25 2013, 02:27 PM
Instructor
Hi mate, I'm glad that we have chosen this lesson for rhythm practice, it's so great! You are getting close with this one but you still have timing issues to adjust. Here we go:

00:11 - 00:42 : This part sound good but could be groovier. You are not 100% comfortable, and sometimes the 5th string bend is played before the beat.

00:42 - 00:55 : This part is a bit different comparing th rhythm with the original lesson. Try to review it.

00:55 - 01:10 : This chords are not tight with the rhythm, practice this part over metronome to be able to change chords with more precision.

That's all, nothing more than timing to fix on this one. wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Sep 26 2013, 11:05 AM
Instructor
Another good take from You. I won't repeat what guys pointed. I think there is also a little issue with tuning at this one. This could be caused by the guitar or by the left hand fingers pressure. Chords are always the biggest challanege for guitar. I do check the tuning while playing some basic chords. It's worth to recheck how much does the tuning change when You will play with the strength adjusted to the rec take. You might find that some notes on the frets go even 5 t o7 cents up when You play really hard. This is why it's worth to tune the guitar to the chords rahteh than tuning open strings. Nothing more to complain (aside from Gabriel's and Cosmins claims) smile.gif Weel done smile.gif

+Quote Post
Fran
Sep 26 2013, 08:35 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Almost there, 6.7

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:23 PM