11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Painting My Guitar !, I will upload more pics ;)
Canis
Aug 27 2008, 04:31 PM
Learning Rock Star
Haha, didn't notice that tongue.gif
Made the picture more funny, for some reason tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Canis: Aug 27 2008, 04:32 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 28 2008, 08:39 AM
Instructor
another one... biggrin.gif I don't know how I'll paint this part, I hope I'll draw some dark skulls or something similar.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 28 2008, 09:08 AM
Learning Rock Star
You hope you'll draw some skulls? tongue.gif So it may end up with being some pink feminine ballerinas instead? tongue.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 28 2008, 10:27 AM
Instructor
laugh.giflaugh.gif sorry I wanted to say that I suppose I'll draw some skulls, I'm not very skilled using English language !! rolleyes.gif

anyway pink ballerinas sounds cool !!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

+Quote Post
Kuba Szafran
Aug 28 2008, 10:37 AM
Instructor
Looks great so far, Juan smile.gif.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 28 2008, 12:45 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Aug 28 2008, 11:27 AM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif sorry I wanted to say that I suppose I'll draw some skulls, I'm not very skilled using English language !! rolleyes.gif

anyway pink ballerinas sounds cool !!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Oh, your English is perfectly fine and very understandable. I just couldn't resist myself laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Aug 28 2008, 12:46 PM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 28 2008, 12:52 PM
Instructor
Thanks Caelumamittendum !! the true is that I'm learning a lot thanks to GMC and all members, but I need to learn too much more !!!!

well, I'm gonna continue with my artwork !!! cool.gif

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 28 2008, 12:57 PM
Instructor
Don't forget to practice a bit Juan! biggrin.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 28 2008, 01:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Aug 28 2008, 01:57 PM) *
Don't forget to practice a bit Juan! biggrin.gif

that's true, I only played for less than an hour last month !! laugh.gif I was too busy working on my home studio and now on my guitar and trying to improve the video quality of my lessons smile.gif

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 28 2008, 05:47 PM
Instructor
another step...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 28 2008, 07:08 PM
Instructor
Juan you have outdone yourself man. I can draw good as well, but your stuff is superb!
Excellent work with those dark heads on the pickguard, shading of goth chicks is awesome, and that thumbstone with a crow and lightnin is a not great but superb touch. All the pictures look very nice and guitar really looks great man. I can't wait to see it finished. It will be a masterpiece that's for sure.

PS I ask you again about the fretboard, looks little bumpy?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Aug 28 2008, 07:13 PM
Learning Rock Star
I might just find myself a girlfriend, just to CHEAT on her with that guitar tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 28 2008, 08:07 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Aug 28 2008, 08:08 PM) *
Juan you have outdone yourself man. I can draw good as well, but your stuff is superb!
Excellent work with those dark heads on the pickguard, shading of goth chicks is awesome, and that thumbstone with a crow and lightnin is a not great but superb touch. All the pictures look very nice and guitar really looks great man. I can't wait to see it finished. It will be a masterpiece that's for sure.

PS I ask you again about the fretboard, looks little bumpy?

Thanks mate, I'm not sure what do you mean... anyway it's an scalloped fretboard.

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Aug 28 2008, 08:16 PM
Instructor
reminds me Untouchbles cover from Korn, really great work man! so dark as I like biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Aug 28 2008, 08:57 PM
Instructor
Juan, you're doing a great job! the guitar looks amazing!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Fran
Aug 28 2008, 09:03 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Awesome, pickguard looks great too, top notch! Can't wait to see it finished and sounding with the new EMGs smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Aug 28 2008, 09:11 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Aug 28 2008, 09:07 PM) *
Thanks mate, I'm not sure what do you mean... anyway it's an scalloped fretboard.

No worries, probably the light reflection is playing with me smile.gif

Keep up the great work mate smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 28 2008, 09:24 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys !!!! I think that tomorrow or Saturday morning I'll end the body wink.gif

I don't know where I can put the EMGs 'cos I want to do another thing to my guitar, in spanish we talk it "shielding", I don't know if it's correct in English, and I'll do a lesson about it !!! biggrin.gif so maybe I will wait another week before putting pickups.

(I think I can do also a lesson about putting pickups cool.gif I'll ask to Kris smile.gif)

+Quote Post
midnight
Aug 29 2008, 12:40 AM
GMC:er
Any Guitar upgrading and modifying videos would be great here, good idea!

Early on, I wasn't sure that the front was going to end up looking as great as the back design. Well, it turned out great...amazing.

It's cool how you shared the whole painting process with everyone here, it's been fun.

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Aug 29 2008, 05:53 AM
Instructor
thanks mate !! It's feel really motivated in my painting thanks to this topic, so it's a pleasure to share my work with you wink.gif

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:08 PM