Gmc Funnies #236, Black Metal
Fran
Mar 13 2014, 12:09 PM
Learning Rock Star - Wiki Coordinator
Hi all

I'm happy to bring Jason Nocera's latest GMC cartoon to you guys cool.gif Enjoy!

Waynedcoville is our star this week with a story inspired by Black Metal Name Generator thread laugh.gif

Remember that You might be featured in our next cartoon! Upload some personal pics to your forum profile or avatar so that Jason can make the best GMC comic for you! cool.gif
You can check all previous issues at our GMC Funnies wiki section.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Ibanez RG2570MZ, Epiphone SG G-400
Amp:
Vox AC4TVH head + V112TV cab
Effects:
Vox Satchurator, Vox Time Machine, Dunlop CryBaby, Boss MT-2, Boss CE-5, Boss TU-2, Boss ME-70
Recording:
Line-6 POD X3 + FBV-Express, Pandora PX5D

GMC wants YOU to take part in our Guitar-Wikipedia!
Have a good time reading great articles and writing your own with us in our GUITAR WIKI!
Share your playing and get Pro-advice from our Instructors: Join REC
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Mar 13 2014, 12:52 PM
Instructor
hahahaha that's a good myth but everybody knows that Wayne used the name generator! laugh.gif
Great one!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 14 2014, 10:01 AM
Instructor
biggrin.gif And that's an epic story to tell your friends tongue.gif I remember falling into a blueberry bush and scratching the hell out of myself and when my schoolmates asked what happened.... I told them I got attacked by a bear smile.gif I was about 9 or 10 I think .. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 14 2014, 11:48 AM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 14 2014, 10:01 AM) *
biggrin.gif And that's an epic story to tell your friends tongue.gif I remember falling into a blueberry bush and scratching the hell out of myself and when my schoolmates asked what happened.... I told them I got attacked by a bear smile.gif I was about 9 or 10 I think .. biggrin.gif

I went to school with a guy who always made up the greatest stories. I wish I could remember them now! Very similar to yours.

Also, very good cartoon smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 15 2014, 11:15 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 14 2014, 10:48 AM) *
I went to school with a guy who always made up the greatest stories. I wish I could remember them now! Very similar to yours.

Also, very good cartoon smile.gif

Well, let's just say that at one point, things got a little out of hand and my mom got to school because I wasn't doing my homework at all. She was always asking me - don't you have any homework to do? I was telling her no, because we are doing theater plays and all sorts of imaginary things. Truth is, I had an imagination so powerful that I was able to convince my mom about those things, until the teacher called her and asked her to come to school so they could have a talk. My mom was smart enough to realize that I was a kid with a huge imagination and she didn't punish me too bad for all those things. Instead both my mom and dad, tried to push me towards various imagination stimulating activities so that I could put my crazy mind to good use smile.gif That's why they supported me a lot with music for instance.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Mar 17 2014, 02:45 PM
Instructor
Very Swedish metal name biggrin.gif Cool addition to our latest "metal name generator" topic smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:13 PM