Syrio23 Is Here.
Syrio23
Nov 3 2011, 05:41 PM
Learning Chord Basher
Hi at all.
What about me?
Well i'm Italian, 37 and my english is very bad...I start to play my guitar last summer.
Actually i'm studing Beginner's corner 1 and i'm working to make a video to upload to the REC Program.

My Gear:
Ibanez S770 FM
BOSS ME-25
Blackstar HT5
MacBook + iSight + ProLogic

What style i prefer?
Dont know really...metal, rock, blues i love all that
My favorite band : MUSE
For the future i'd like to play with a band...
That's all.
smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Nov 3 2011, 05:43 PM
Instructor
Hey Syrio, welcome to GMC ! smile.gif

Don't worry... my English is bad too.. and I'm actually English !! laugh.gif

Beginner's Corner is a brilliant series of lessons.. good choice ! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
El Fortinero
Nov 4 2011, 05:50 AM
GMC:er
Welcome aboard man, most of us are not English speakers and do not write properly so do not worry.

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Nov 3 2011, 02:43 PM) *
Don't worry... my English is bad too.. and I'm actually English !! laugh.gif

hehehhehehe

--------------------
WWW.GROOVERMETAL.COM.AR

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 4 2011, 06:12 AM
GMC:er
Welcome to GMC! smile.gif I"m Todd and I teach our saturday video chat lessons. Please stop by! You are gonna love it here! GMC RAWKS!

Todd

+Quote Post
thefireball
Nov 4 2011, 04:38 PM
Learning Roadie
Welcome! Your english is great! smile.gif I understand you very well. Nice setup!! Have fun at GMC!

Brandon

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 4 2011, 04:56 PM
Instructor
Wow biggrin.gif A Blackstar user biggrin.gif Welcome, welcome man! biggrin.gif My name is Cosmin and I am an instructor here smile.gif If you need anything, please let us know! We'll be happy to assist and of course, check out the timetable at the bottom of the homepage smile.gif it features all the videochat sessions in the week. Mine is every Thursday and I would be honored if you would like to join us! See you around mate!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Nov 4 2011, 07:59 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Welcome! Don't worry, everyone's a foreigner here. Except us swedes wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 5 2011, 05:46 AM
Instructor
hi man!! Welcome to the site! I also like the band Muse. They are one of the most innovative bands of the last years..

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Nov 5 2011, 10:30 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome to GMC, no worries about your english, looks fine so far smile.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Michael AC
Nov 5 2011, 06:41 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Welcome to the group! You should see great progression in your playing as you work through different lessons here! I really encourage you to attend the chat sessions even if the topic may be out of your range currently. The instructors are VERY helpful! The forum is awesome to post and search for answers...Have never not found an answer I was looking for.

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Nov 5 2011, 10:48 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC man ! You should hear my English smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 01:12 AM