2 Pages V   1 2 >  
New Star Wars Trailer!
Mertay
Oct 20 2015, 09:39 AM
GMC:er
This one is really good, finally gives some idea of whats will happen. I really like everything looking so real like some of the space movie's that came out this year;

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 21 2015, 07:48 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I must be in the minority of people that aren't too fussed about the new star wars ph34r.gif
Its going to be insanely huge though ohmy.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Mertay
Oct 21 2015, 08:19 PM
When I shared the hit was 3m, now its almost 30m smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Oct 21 2015, 08:24 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
This trailer brings a bright smile to my face everytime I watch it smile.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
bleez
Oct 21 2015, 08:29 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Mertay @ Oct 21 2015, 08:19 PM) *
When I shared the hit was 3m, now its almost 30m smile.gif

LOL! its crazy! They were even screening trailer 'reaction vids' from youtube on the TV news the other day. they looked largely faked but still, it was a bit mad seeing that stuff on a news program.

I'll probably watch when its on dvd ( or netflix!). I tend to get bored when movies have a lot of explosions and stuff but then again, my favourite movie is 'Troll Hunter' so what do I know cool.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Phil66
Oct 21 2015, 10:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
You ain't gonna believe this but I've never watched Star Wars blink.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 21 2015, 11:28 PM
I"m stoked but cautious smile.gif I still remember seeing the trailers for the last 3 films and thinking WOW that looks cool!!! Then really being bored by most of the new films except for the last one where vader is born smile.gif But hopefully these will be better than the prequels!!

QUOTE (Mertay @ Oct 20 2015, 04:39 AM) *
This one is really good, finally gives some idea of whats will happen. I really like everything looking so real like some of the space movie's that came out this year;

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Oct 22 2015, 03:33 AM
Learning Tone Master
I am not sure if any film could live up to such hype , that being said , there is no way my kids will accept anything less that a trip to Imax 3D

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 22 2015, 01:48 PM
Learning Rock Star
I've never really watched the Star Wars films, though I keep meaning to. I've kinda watched some of them while doing other things meanwhile, but not for real sat down and watched them. Maybe it's about time now.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Oct 22 2015, 04:22 PM
Tone Seeker
I got really hyped from that 2nd trailer, where they showed Han and chewie again. But I fricking love those X-wing scenes, please, please, pleeeease, let there be loads of them biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Nov 3 2015, 11:59 AM
Learning Roadie
I watched the original Star Wars when it first came out in the cinema when I was 4.5 yrs old.

I haven't watched the others ohmy.gif

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Mertay
Nov 7 2015, 09:30 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Nov 7 2015, 11:19 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Mertay @ Nov 8 2015, 12:30 AM) *

Damn, chinese/japanese(?) tongue.gif

That was waaaaaayyyyyyy better trailer biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
fkalich
Nov 8 2015, 06:48 AM
QUOTE (Phil66 @ Oct 21 2015, 04:08 PM) *
You ain't gonna believe this but I've never watched Star Wars blink.gif

I believe it. I only watched the first one. I think that one is worth seeing. This current incarnation is an attempt to cash in one more time on Harrison Ford I would think, I see nothing new here, nothing at all.

This may surprise you, but I have seen just about every Doctor Who still in existence, going back to the first Doctor. Where the Cybermen looked like they were wearing head socks. In fact, I think they were wearing head socks.

edit: Oh, if you really want to watch some good sci fi, some of you may have missed this. Well all of you may have, a lot of people have never heard of it. But it does not have 90% of nearly 10,000 reviews as 5-star for nothing.

http://www.amazon.com/Firefly-Complete-Nat...eywords=firefly

This post has been edited by fkalich: Nov 8 2015, 06:52 AM

+Quote Post
Mihai Sorohan
Nov 8 2015, 02:48 PM
Speaking of Star Wars, it has one of the most iconic theme music in the history of film, so, if you conduct a brass band or an orchestra, there is only one way to do it properly:

+Quote Post
Mihai Sorohan
Nov 30 2015, 09:40 AM
There is a new Star Wars trailer around. Spoilers!!!

This post has been edited by Mihai Sorohan: Nov 30 2015, 09:43 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 1 2015, 05:36 AM
The STAR WRAS BATTLEFRONT game is making me want an xbox one!

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Dec 1 2015, 06:53 PM
Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 1 2015, 08:36 AM) *
The STAR WRAS BATTLEFRONT game is making me want an xbox one!

Oh, yeah ! It's one hell of a game cool.gif

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 8 2015, 07:30 AM
Learning Roadie
I watched Star Wars as a little kid - the memories I have of it were mostly the scary parts. tongue.gif
I don't really remember much.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 11 2015, 01:33 AM
I'm hearing that folks are miffed about having to pay a wad of cash for the expansion/full season pass. Also, that folks are getting tired of it after 10 hours of game play? It looks amazing to be honest. I"m surprised folks are saying it's a 10 hour game and a "rental" what do your think?

QUOTE (WeePee @ Dec 1 2015, 01:53 PM) *
Oh, yeah ! It's one hell of a game cool.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:55 AM