Bill Frisell, Bill Frisell
Hajduk
Jul 11 2013, 06:09 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'm just wondering if any of you have heard of Bill Frisell, I have seen him in concert genius guitar player a bit out there but if you ever get a chance listen to his cover of Live to tell by Madonna, its amazing( in my opinion) he has done albums with a lot of different artist including Vernon Reid.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tomislav
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Professor
Jul 11 2013, 07:31 PM
Theory Instructor
Love Bill. I've seen him a few times live, great player. Covers a lot of ground from bebop to fusion to pop to rock to country and Americana. Great player!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Jul 11 2013, 07:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (The Professor @ Jul 11 2013, 06:31 PM) *
Love Bill. I've seen him a few times live, great player. Covers a lot of ground from bebop to fusion to pop to rock to country and Americana. Great player!

Nice, yeah he always does a great cover song and very talented guy.

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:04 AM