Instructor Photos
Maria
Sep 4 2007, 07:24 PM
Administrator
Hi everyone!

As you may have noticed, I have changed the instructor photo in some of your lessons. More specificaly, I have removed your email address and replaced it with only your name. This is because we would like to direct the members' questions to the instructor board instead of you receiving tons of questions to your private email.

Everyone is benefiting from this I believe. Your answers will be visible to other members who perhaps have the same questions etc. And you will get paid properly for answering questions and working with the students.

So, I would like to ask you to use these changed photos instead when uploading your coming lessons. The photos that are ready are attached below (right click and choose 'save image as') . If you don't find your photo here, you will get one when you upload your next lesson.

If you have any comments, or would ike to change your photo, please let me know.

Thanks!
/Maria

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Muris Varajic
Sep 5 2007, 01:06 PM
Instructor
Grabbed it and I'll use it in future.
Thanks Maria! smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Juan M. Valero
Sep 5 2007, 04:08 PM
Instructor
Yeah, downloaded !!! I will put it in my next lessons smile.gif

Thanx !!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 06:25 PM