4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Cats.
botoxfox
Sep 12 2007, 07:01 AM
GMC:er

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ayen
Sep 12 2007, 07:38 AM
Best cat ever.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
yeahbah!
Sep 20 2007, 12:33 AM
just got this from a chain mail

biggrin.gif

1st cat listens to mariah carrey
2nd cat listens to vanilla ice
3rd cat listens to metallica
4th cat listens to some christian music
5th cat listens to some hip-hop music
6th cat listens to parokya ni edgar, fun and wacky band based from the philippines

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 20 2007, 12:54 AM
Lets go fishing!
oh my god thats too hilarious laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (Robin @ Aug 29 2007, 03:52 AM) *

You know, this cat kinda reminds me of a GMC member laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 20 2007, 01:05 AM
Instructor
The vanilla ice cat is awesome hahahaha great clips! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 20 2007, 02:10 AM
Lets go fishing!
I like the mad cat on the bottom right - thats the sorta thing i would do ! laugh.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Sep 20 2007, 02:12 AM
QUOTE (jeff @ Aug 29 2007, 06:36 AM) *
Good observation. I can't quite put my finger on his exact expression. huh.gif any ideas? He's almost got that Robert DiNero look going on.

No, it's Steven Segal when he put's on his "I'm smart now" look.
And the cat that's stoned have to be Andrews. Either that, or the cat just licked on some of Andrews wirings.

QUOTE (jeff @ Aug 29 2007, 07:10 AM) *

That's not Yoda. Thats my karate sensei.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Sep 20 2007, 06:15 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Sep 19 2007, 05:54 PM) *
oh my god thats too hilarious laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

LMAO, i wonder who he is... rolleyes.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Jeff
Sep 20 2007, 11:33 PM
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Sep 19 2007, 08:12 PM) *
No, it's Steven Segal when he put's on his "I'm smart now" look.

laugh.gif Perfect! Steven Segal! HA HA!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 21 2007, 12:21 AM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Sep 20 2007, 06:15 AM) *
LMAO, i wonder who he is... rolleyes.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

take a guess wink.gif tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 24 2007, 05:26 PM
Instructor
I thought i should make a bit of mess here and post a pic of my dog! smile.gif

I love that creature! smile.gif

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
fkalich
Sep 24 2007, 05:55 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Sep 24 2007, 11:26 AM) *
I thought i should make a bit of mess here and post a pic of my dog! smile.gif

I love that creature! smile.gif

Anyone who loves dogs rates high with me. Can't figure the breed, mixed I think (the best kind). Probably you have a different variety of dogs in your part of the world, usually I can identify the breeds over here. Face looks maybe german shepherd. A puppy?

Love my dog. Behaves very well, considering he is a naturally disobedient dog. Not a small dog, about 70 lbs. Beagle pointer mix, lives to sniff. Not a mean bone in his body.

Attached Image

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 24 2007, 06:43 PM
Instructor
Mine is 7 months old and is a mix of mix and a mix biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I have no idea who were his distant relatives smile.gif I saw his parents and they are also "mixes".

I only know that my little doggy behaves really well, barely barks in the house, and is really peaceful!

--------------------

+Quote Post
fkalich
Sep 24 2007, 07:22 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Sep 24 2007, 12:43 PM) *
Mine is 7 months old and is a mix of mix and a mix biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif I have no idea who were his distant relatives smile.gif I saw his parents and they are also "mixes".

I only know that my little doggy behaves really well, barely barks in the house, and is really peaceful!

That is probably why he is hard to identify as to the breed. Mixes are good, tends to avoid some of the genetic damage that has occurred due to breeding practices, unlikely that nasty problem recessive genes get matched. That is why I would always get a mixed breed, I have seen too many problems with pure breeds, physical and emotional.

I don't know if you get national geographic channel. This guy is great, very popular show. Before I killed my tv, I use to watch this a lot. He is a Mexican American, who came here, and seeing that Americans generally did not understand their dogs, and had problems because of that, opened a rehab center for them. He is the most famous dog expert in the country now. And he is entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNA8JbnKU94

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 24 2007, 08:35 PM
Instructor
Great video! Thanks! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
peterorg54
Sep 29 2007, 01:07 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Sep 20 2007, 04:21 PM) *
take a guess wink.gif tongue.gif

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

i totally laughed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does it start with 'R'...????

lollololololllol

+Quote Post
VinceG
Sep 29 2007, 03:47 PM

always makes me giggle. Cute laugh.gif

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Pavel
Sep 29 2007, 06:32 PM
Instructor
Hahaha what a picture! biggrin.gif Look at his eyes hahahaha

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 29 2007, 07:51 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Sep 19 2007, 11:54 PM) *

I'm not sure who you're thinking about, but I gotta be honest... Its like looking in a mirror.

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Oct 5 2007, 08:22 PM

Thought this was a bit funny.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 02:46 AM