Kris.. Are You Still Playing Guitar?
sanders4617
Aug 20 2007, 11:56 AM
GMC:er
Kris... I noticed that you never add videos anymore. Did you quit guitar and go to the flute?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Aug 20 2007, 12:15 PM
QUOTE (sanders4617 @ Aug 20 2007, 02:56 AM) *
Kris... I noticed that you never add videos anymore. Did you quit guitar and go to the flute?

Highly doubt that laugh.gif . One thing we forget is that Kris is a very busy person. Not only did he make videos for the site, but he also runs it. And well that takes up most of his time to make new videos. So we will soon so more of Kris after the site gets more organized and calms down a bit. But keep in mind hes not only in the play, he directs it wink.gif

- John

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 20 2007, 01:11 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Maybe hes been fishing?

+Quote Post
fkalich
Aug 20 2007, 01:18 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Aug 20 2007, 07:11 AM) *
Maybe hes been fishing?

i definitely prefer the new look Uncreator. Much nicer.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Aug 20 2007, 01:22 PM
hell, he might be recording an album right now. You never know wink.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Aug 20 2007, 01:23 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (fkalich @ Aug 20 2007, 08:18 AM) *
i definitely prefer the new look Uncreator. Much nicer.

Can you tell ive been in an Opeth mood lately? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
Aug 22 2007, 09:23 PM
I think Kris has been busy preparing for a new tour - G3+1

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 22 2007, 09:34 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (JCJXXL @ Aug 22 2007, 04:23 PM) *
I think Kris has been busy preparing for a new tour - G3+1

Yeah, that explains everything! They were going to Kick Vai out and keep it G3, but Kris being the nice guy he is insisted they kept him in and make it G3+1 laugh.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
MickeM
Aug 22 2007, 09:48 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Aug 22 2007, 10:34 PM) *
Yeah, that explains everything! They were going to Kick Vai out and keep it G3, but Kris being the nice guy he is insisted they kept him in and make it G3+1 laugh.gif

Maybe we should compete with G3 and make our own GMC3 and kick G3's behinds so hard we'll feel aqward afterwards when seeing three grown men sob and cry.

We'll swing those Squires and Epiphones and rock the house with our solid state amplifiers, and maybe a home build 5 watters in some case, kick a Behringer pedal for extra distortion and Wah with one
Morley Hiorse, Dunlop Crybaby and an Ibanez Weeping demon connected in series... it's so hard to choose we have to have all kinds. JEM owners are not welcome to tour with GMC3, it would bee too easy to go on stage with a self playing guitar laugh.gif BUT, I belive we have enough for a separate JEM3 show now. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 22 2007, 09:52 PM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (MickeM @ Aug 22 2007, 04:48 PM) *
BUT, I belive we have enough for a separate JEM3 show now. biggrin.gif

True, or maybe I could borrow a squier for the show? I have a Westone Thunder Ia that I don't normally admit to somewhere as well smile.gif

This post has been edited by Andrew Cockburn: Aug 22 2007, 09:52 PM

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
JVM
Aug 23 2007, 02:08 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (MickeM @ Aug 22 2007, 08:48 AM) *
Maybe we should compete with G3 and make our own GMC3 and kick G3's behinds so hard we'll feel aqward afterwards when seeing three grown men sob and cry.

We'll swing those Squires and Epiphones and rock the house with our solid state amplifiers, and maybe a home build 5 watters in some case, kick a Behringer pedal for extra distortion and Wah with one
Morley Hiorse, Dunlop Crybaby and an Ibanez Weeping demon connected in series... it's so hard to choose we have to have all kinds. JEM owners are not welcome to tour with GMC3, it would bee too easy to go on stage with a self playing guitar laugh.gif BUT, I belive we have enough for a separate JEM3 show now. biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:31 PM