New Slayer Track - Implode
Socky42
Apr 24 2014, 08:30 PM
GMC:er

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
Ulrik
Apr 24 2014, 08:52 PM
Learning Rock Star
Production - OK
Song and guitar solo - just noise. (I've got a crying baby, so maybe I just can't take any more loud noises today).

Not my cup of tea!

Edit after hearing the solo again: Solo not all bad.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ulrik: Apr 24 2014, 08:56 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Apr 24 2014, 10:00 PM
I know that Slayer has a large fanbase among us GMC members, and I'm terribly sorry if I might hurt anyone, but I seem not to be able to suppress my oppinion. Ladies and gentlemen, I have come to the conclusion that Slayer is utter crap of the worst kind.

This post has been edited by TeoWulf: Apr 24 2014, 10:01 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 25 2014, 12:31 AM
Have no fear smile.gif All thoughts are welcome at GMC. Hate to sound like a broken record, but... "I like the old stuff better" smile.gif

Slayer is still slayer but their set list hasn't changed much in 10 years it seems like, and I'd swear they were pulling out songs they rejected from previous albums to release as new work. hmm..

QUOTE (TeoWulf @ Apr 24 2014, 05:00 PM) *
I know that Slayer has a large fanbase among us GMC members, and I'm terribly sorry if I might hurt anyone, but I seem not to be able to suppress my oppinion. Ladies and gentlemen, I have come to the conclusion that Slayer is utter crap of the worst kind.

+Quote Post
Britishampfan
Apr 25 2014, 03:23 AM
Jeff`s dead I wish they would have ended the band and started something new. Slayer died with Jeff for me.

This sounds like they have run out of ideas and are going back to God hates us all sort of framework only worse sounding.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 27 2014, 07:19 PM
Sadly your not that far off here sad.gif It really does sound like they are running on empty. I hope they dig deep and come back from this apparent rutt.

QUOTE (Britishampfan @ Apr 24 2014, 10:23 PM) *
Jeff`s dead I wish they would have ended the band and started something new. Slayer died with Jeff for me.

This sounds like they have run out of ideas and are going back to God hates us all sort of framework only worse sounding.

+Quote Post
SeeJay
May 7 2014, 03:19 PM
I saw some clips from their last tour. Sounded and looked pretty decent. But they are getting a bit old for sure (especially Tom)

this is a great video.

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Apr 27 2014, 06:19 PM) *
Sadly your not that far off here sad.gif It really does sound like they are running on empty. I hope they dig deep and come back from this apparent rutt.

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:55 PM