Ever Lost A Guitar?
The Professor
Oct 9 2013, 03:00 PM
Theory Instructor
Crazy story about losing and finding a guitar from Nile Rogers.

nilerodgers.com/blogs/planet-c-in-english/2873-today-i-experienced-real-fear

Have you ever had a similar experience?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ask me anything on the theory board. Follow my theory course. Check out my personal site
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 9 2013, 05:55 PM
Instructor
I have never lost one of my guitars but we had some bad experiences related to forgetting instruments with my band. I remember that the most important one happened the day we played with Avril Lavigne at Malvinas Argentinas. The place was 2 hours from home and once we arrived my brother (bass player) discovered that the roadies forgot to take his bass. My poor brother was very nervous/sad about it. Fortunately we could ask our drummer's girlfriend to go to our rehearsal room, take the bass and took a taxi. My brother couldn't use his bass during the soundcheck but he could play the show using it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 9 2013, 10:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
I think Cosmin has a lost guitar story, hasn't he? I remember him telling it once.

One of my friends lost a Frank Gambale Signature guitar that he never got back. He still feels terrible about it this day.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Oct 9 2013, 11:15 PM
Learning Tone Master
being left handed,the need for me to be diligent with guitars is crucial, One time I special ordered a pearl white B C Rich , since it was left handed I had to wait until the factory swapped everything over n Which made me wait over six months from the due date.Flash forward to a Vivian Campbell clinic I was attending, and as I was about to enter the sales man said that the factory rep brought it down with her as to sponsor Vivian. They asked if I would like it now or after the clinic, Well after 6 months I took the guitar in the back and missed it,but , they called me out after and I got to meet Vivian and he even played a little lead on the left handed thing ,flash forward a few more years
as I got a new place to live I went to get my stuff out of storage, and you guessed it ,gone, no clue

+Quote Post
Taka Perry
Oct 10 2013, 12:44 AM
Learning Rock Star
I've left a jacket at a gig before wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 10 2013, 09:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 9 2013, 09:06 PM) *
I think Cosmin has a lost guitar story, hasn't he? I remember him telling it once.

One of my friends lost a Frank Gambale Signature guitar that he never got back. He still feels terrible about it this day.

Yes he does biggrin.gif He almost left two PRS guitars in the trunk of a cab in May this year laugh.gif Read all about it here: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=48895

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:17 PM