10 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
**Want To Be A Band Member**, register here
Iluha
May 27 2008, 12:33 PM
GMC:er
Ok so I thought about it.. and I realised that I won't be able to reopen my VB for atleast the next 7 months as I simply don't have the time to deal with mixing and organization.

So I thought that atleast for now I'll join another VB, I'm willing to play any style, so let me know if there's an opening..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Casper
May 28 2008, 05:30 AM
Hey! I would love to join a virtual band on GMC. I consider myself around Intermediate - Advanced, I just got a new pandora so im ready to do some recordings. Give me a shout if u have an open spot for a guitarist

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:EsP-LtD F-2E, Jackson King V, Fender Strat

MFX: Pandora PX5D, Zoom 505. Sennheiser HD25 mk II Headphones

Blown Amp :(

+Quote Post
Sami
May 29 2008, 09:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey im a guitarist and i consider my self at an kinda intermediate level but not rereally, ive been playing for a year but i practice ALOT. Im dedicated and would love to collaborate with anyone

--------------------
QUOTE (OrganisedConfusion @ Jun 10 2008, 01:38 PM) *
Crysis kicked arse. Gears of War unfortunately I thought was as good as wiping cottage cheese on a cat's head

Hahahaha just imagine the cat hahahah

QUOTE (fkalich @ May 3 2009, 08:01 PM) *
The thing about being really stupid, is that there are a zillion ways to be a moron. There are usually several ways to be intelligent, given a situation, but it is a small finite number. But there are always a zillion ways to be to blithering idiot. So finding a new way to have the intellect of an artichoke is nothing to be proud of really, it is easy to do.

So true... To bad im still an artichoke haha

+Quote Post
SchecterSyn360
May 31 2008, 05:18 AM
man this is such a cool idea !! im up for anything along the metalocre / metal genre !! skill wise im upper intermediate to advanced

This post has been edited by SchecterSyn360: May 31 2008, 05:19 AM

+Quote Post
Henry Dietzel
May 31 2008, 06:45 AM
Instructor (former GMCer Hammerin Hank)
I have an interest in this. I believe I am advanced.....can't play like Muris "advanced" but I can hold my own. I do also play bass and piano and I'm open to all styles. If I can't generate ideas I am up front and will not put you off. Oh and for the record I sleep twice a week at the moment so I am ready and able to do this.........hold on let me suck back this Guinness biggrin.gif OK.......now I'm ready

--------------------
I have learned a lot, but I still have a lot to learn

Check out my video lessons

+Quote Post
Oxac
Jun 5 2008, 10:49 PM
I'd like to join a virtual band. Any style is okay, I believe I'm somewhere between intermediate and advanced.

--------------------
Olle "AJ" Svensson

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jun 5 2008, 11:03 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Thats great smile.gif

Please read the guidelines for joining HERE and jump into an Instructor/member collab when the next ones are available if you havnt do so already smile.gif

Send me a PM when you have read and taken part and we can sort something out smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
superize
Jun 5 2008, 11:05 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
QUOTE (Iluha @ May 27 2008, 01:33 PM) *
Ok so I thought about it.. and I realised that I won't be able to reopen my VB for atleast the next 7 months as I simply don't have the time to deal with mixing and organization.

So I thought that atleast for now I'll join another VB, I'm willing to play any style, so let me know if there's an opening..

Thats to bad Iluha but i guess i can join another band that play Metal

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
Antipolitik
Jun 11 2008, 04:31 PM
Eya, I've been so arghhh busy at work, haven't been able to sit in the studio for some time now but today I got
some well deserved 4 week holiday... insane!

I'd like to be in a band if there's any band that is Candlemass, Slayer-like?
Or else I could form a band as a singer and maybe people join my band? smile.gif
Heavy Candlemass riff should go just fine with my voice I think.
Note:
I am a rookie vocally but I want to start this band so I can concentrate on the lyrics and vocals.

Now I sit with drum programming, bass, guitar, mix, master and when I finally reach the vocal part
I am tired of the song, the studio and myself hahaha ... so now I want to take a break from guitar play
and try to see if there's any nice vocal in me.

I'd prefer drop DGCFAD stuff like Candlemass, as a vocal sample I just sang the first verse of "Man of shadows", you can find it here: http://www.myspace.com/antipolitik4u (at the top)

Anyway... stay metal smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kjutte
Jun 29 2008, 11:47 AM
I wanna be a band member. I'm into technical stuff, and ballads... etc.

+Quote Post
skennington
Jun 29 2008, 06:42 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
QUOTE (kjutte @ Jun 29 2008, 06:47 AM) *
I wanna be a band member. I'm into technical stuff, and ballads... etc.

Thanks for your interest in VB's kjutte. If you don't mind, could you have a read up on the guidelines that Smells has set forth. You can find them HERE.Once you have the necessary criteria, pm me and we'll get the ball rolling! smile.gif

Thanks again,
Steve

This post has been edited by skennington: Jun 29 2008, 06:43 PM

+Quote Post
Pizzoaro
Jul 1 2008, 10:29 PM
Hey,

Please PM me if someone needs a guitarist! biggrin.gif
Got a lot of riffs / Patterns we could use...

Check out my last post on page 5 for level and style.

-Lars

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

Check out pictures of my band here ---> Bandpictures! Remember to leave a comment!

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 3 2008, 10:49 PM
QUOTE (Pizzoaro @ Jul 1 2008, 05:29 PM) *
Hey,

Please PM me if someone needs a guitarist! biggrin.gif
Got a lot of riffs / Patterns we could use...

Check out my last post on page 5 for level and style.

-Lars

Sent you a pm the other day Lars, did you get it? Had'nt heard back. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Pizzoaro
Jul 10 2008, 04:16 PM
QUOTE (skennington @ Jul 3 2008, 11:49 PM) *
Sent you a pm the other day Lars, did you get it? Had'nt heard back. smile.gif

SUre i did tongue.gif Im talking to the other guys now as well smile.gif

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

Check out pictures of my band here ---> Bandpictures! Remember to leave a comment!

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 10 2008, 04:56 PM
QUOTE (Pizzoaro @ Jul 10 2008, 11:16 AM) *
SUre i did tongue.gif Im talking to the other guys now as well smile.gif

Cool! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sondre
Jul 26 2008, 06:10 PM
I would also like to join a virtual band! smile.gif Been playing for 10 months, and play many different styles. Metallica-ish stuff prefered. I dont play bass, but have one electric and one acoustic guitar. Im on vacation at the moment, but I will check out the possibilities to record when i come home. I am quite sure my amp can record, but will check it out when i come home! smile.gif And yeah, speak english, or swe/dan/norsk! : D

- Sondre

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 26 2008, 06:41 PM
QUOTE (Sondre @ Jul 26 2008, 01:10 PM) *
I would also like to join a virtual band! smile.gif Been playing for 10 months, and play many different styles. Metallica-ish stuff prefered. I dont play bass, but have one electric and one acoustic guitar. Im on vacation at the moment, but I will check out the possibilities to record when i come home. I am quite sure my amp can record, but will check it out when i come home! smile.gif And yeah, speak english, or swe/dan/norsk! : D

- Sondre

Sounds good Sondre! When you get back from vacation, pm me and we'll go over a few things about the bands and what's expected of the members. Also a few guidlines but nothing major. smile.gif Hope your having a great vacation!

Cheers,
Steve

+Quote Post
superize
Jul 27 2008, 04:35 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I have talked it over with Iluha and i have decided to quit my band a join a new on......

And it has to be a band that play metal since that the music style i know best

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
skennington
Jul 27 2008, 04:57 PM
QUOTE (superize @ Jul 27 2008, 11:35 AM) *
I have talked it over with Iluha and i have decided to quit my band a join a new on......

And it has to be a band that play metal since that the music style i know best

I'll send you a PM superize... smile.gif

+Quote Post
superize
Jul 29 2008, 02:21 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I really hope that someone want to start a new metal band with me

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:41 AM